Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s done it on purpose then, he probably read on here when someone said that if he’s an alcoholic he’ll be housed quicker

Reactions: 5
He said he had the MH team visiting at 3:30 and wanted them to see the state of him. I'm sure they'll be well impressed!
I suspect that's why he was drinking and getting himself so worked up. He even said on the live that he needs to be sectioned.

He's doing himself no favours. Acting out like this won't get him what he wants in the long run.

Reactions: 7
Most of it is all an act. He was fine at the start, then drank a can, suddenly got over emotional. Changed again to appear fine when the two girls joined on the live, then took another sip from the can and then a meltdown.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there is no mental health visit.

He’ll come back on live later and appear to be all ok, then probably at some point go into meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Already a question box on his stories. Can’t imagine him doing that on a “mental health visit” what a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 5
Mental health services have zero time for people getting pissed up for an appointment. Shame he cant be billed for wasting an appointment

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t sure on the rules, but decided to crop the comments anyway just incase. Shoutout to @Venom for explaining how to upload videos in previous threads
💐✉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Already a question box on his stories. Can’t imagine him doing that on a “mental health visit” what a load of bollocks.
I doubt there was a mental health check or team appointment or whatever he said. He will come back on live later and when people ask how it went he will either ignore the comments or say he doesn't know what they mean

Reactions: 2
Sorry lads, what a ball ache that was. The video was 10:06 which was 6 seconds too long!!!

the recording started after he said “you won’t be laughing when I kill myself…”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is something extremely contrived about this ! Yes the boy clearly has issues and does need help ! But suddenly the last week or so he started claiming he’s an alcoholic ! It’s like he didn’t get enough attention with mental health problems and suicide so now he has switched it up a bit ! Now I’m no expert on alcoholism but this seems very staged ! The way he was pretending to be that actress last night claiming to have killed someone! Last week he said he had bi polar disorder ! Today he said he hears voices so he is hinting at schizophrenia!
He latches onto something new every second day !He must have gotten a copy of the DSM 5 and going through every symptom possible to every diagnosis possible 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is something extremely contrived about this ! Yes the boy clearly has issues and does need help ! But suddenly the last week or so he started claiming he’s an alcoholic ! It’s like he didn’t get enough attention with mental health problems and suicide so now he has switched it up a bit ! Now I’m no expert on alcoholism but this seems very staged ! The way he was pretending to be that actress last night claiming to have killed someone! Last week he said he had bi polar disorder ! Today he said he hears voices so he is hinting at schizophrenia!
He latches onto something new every second day !He must have gotten a copy of the DSM 5 and going through every symptom possible to every diagnosis possible 😂😂😂
He’s not an alcoholic, they usually try to hide it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.