Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on live, pissed out of his head. People banging on about mental health team going round at 3.30? Indian Tech Support alive and well on the live lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Marcus’ fake tears are me when I’m hungover and the fella won’t drive me to get a tango ice blast and 20 nuggets

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel like that right now tbh, head is pounding 😩

he’s on one today, wonder what caused it. Doesn’t take much though…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not suggesting Marcus is a big old fraud but did he just kick the desk to make that head bang sound because there is absolutely no mark on his forehead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve screen recorded. Am I definitely allowed to upload it with insta user names and comments on it? Or should I cover/crop them?

Reactions: 3
He said he had the MH team visiting at 3:30 and wanted them to see the state of him. I'm sure they'll be well impressed!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.