Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an original to this thread lol. Does anyone have the backstory on him and this Steven guy? I think I’ve gathered that he committed suicide? But that’s all I know
A few weeks ago, Marcus had a breakdown and went on live to say " you were my last shag " That's how much respect he had for him. Now he is wallowing over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not an original to this thread lol. Does anyone have the backstory on him and this Steven guy? I think I’ve gathered that he committed suicide? But that’s all I know
They met two or three times. Marcus got obsessed with him and kept turning up to his house drunk and uninvited. SG told him to duck off and leave him alone, and never come round to his house again. Marcus made some thinly veiled comments about outing ‘a closet bleep’. When he died, Marcus was banned from the funeral by SG’s family. Ever since he’s been obsessing over him, highjacking the family’s grief, has outed him (he was known as straight), knowing SG’s daughter is on Insta, and behaving in a disgustingly disrespectful manner. He makes out as though they were best friends, insinuates they had a relationship, but SG clearly hated him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
HOWLING!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They met two or three times. Marcus got obsessed with him and kept turning up to his house drunk and uninvited. SG told him to duck off and leave him alone, and never come round to his house again. Marcus made some thinly veiled comments about outing ‘a closet bleep’. When he died, Marcus was banned from the funeral by SG’s family. Ever since he’s been obsessing over him, highjacking the family’s grief, has outed him (he was known as straight), knowing SG’s daughter is on Insta, and behaving in a disgustingly disrespectful manner.
Oh my goodness

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh guys I can’t keep up, my real life is getting in the way. I’ve got major FOMO & I’m fucked off. I just wanna sit on here all day.
So annoying, at work so have hours before I can watch the live a beaut posted above. I’ve bookmarked it but I’m not happy 😒

Reactions: 3
The hotel manager came to his room to complain because the coke bottle he threw earlier finally exploded.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to think in about 2 weeks the council could deny his homeless claim. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.