Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wishlistofcrapreturns

Bit of a recap.

So last week was pretty much dominated with Marcus day drinking from the Travelodge, crying, vomiting and pissing like a race horse on lives. Despite the LLL telling Marcus to stop drinking, he carried on like a petulant child and events built up to the mother of all crescendos when he was putting his PayPal into the lives and asking for beer money, and even offered to suck of peoples dads for cider. There was also some bad mouthing of Sid and also some mention of his deceased grandmothers vagina.

After a few days of this, we suddenly had a new more upbeat Marcus who had been gifted a wonder to hotel stay at a beautiful campsite which has now been withdrawn after the owners found out about his recent, and ongoing debauchery and threatening to trash the hotel rooms.

Had a few days of positivity, mental health check ins and dancing on beds alongside some ideas for touring the country to give inspirational speeches about autism.

Yesterday was business as usual and just like Christ has risen, so has Marcus and he’s once again been shouting and drinking and asking for money and taxis back to the lodge. I believe that the police were also called to Sid’s and it all has kicked off.

Today Marcus has been drinking again and is currently at the Travelodge with a broken iPad, puncture wounds from the latest stabbing and is claiming that he has killed someone on live

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TitTwist

Flinging that bottle of coke on the floor was the highlight of my day! 🤣🤣🤣 I would have honestly died if the cap burst off and it shot him in the dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Still can't believe the manager came and actually told him he couldnt afford to lose himself again. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

IHadALifeBeforeThis

Hi guys… very long time lurker here but finally felt the need to comment. How DARE he use his autism as an excuse for his bad behaviour?! I am raging! I’m on the spectrum myself and would never ever behave the way he does… in fact I have an undergraduate and a masters degree, a beautiful home (all of my own I might add) and a successful career. I was misdiagnosed with BPD for many years and and yes I still have struggles but I wouldn’t ever use it as an excuse. Maybe I should write a book?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

instatwit

Jasmine asking for people to send her money so she can book a train. LOL. if she's that bothered, travel down the fat blubbering mess yourself and help him. Why does it always involve other peoples money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad the lives in which he's crying are the best we've ever had.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Fucks sake! I’ve managed to have him on in the background all morning. Had to take a call so had to turn him off and I missed the intervention from the hotel manager!! Any beauts caught it on record?
She said people have been cancelling bookings because of him. And the sniffer dogs came to look for him when he disappeared the other day. He and the LLL brigade think it’s hilarious and are making jokes about it. It’s a fucking horrible waste of police resources. Someone who desperately needed police assistance may have missed out on it that night because of him. Makes my blood boil.

• Wow
  • Heart

boojange

VIP Member
As much as this pains me to admit. Carcus would be tv gold in the big brother house. The histrionics would be epic

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
Just looked on the Travelodge Hayle web page. Only £88.99 for one night on Friday this weekend. Who wants in? 🤣

• Haha

tuesdayaddams

Now now. I left on thread 29 this morning and i found this on page 50 when i logged in. I have a lot to unpack so am unsure on context of quite what's happening and this video is the first i've seen but i just want to tell you that i actually died when after all that you heard his mum flush the bog. Then again when it clearly wasnt going down, and then after being told (speed of lightning and without having to check for someone so out of it) that there's 220 odd people watching she asks if the travelodges do loo brushes. This is a woman that has had enough of everyones shite and quite frankly doesn't give a fuck what anyone could think of her on t'internet and fairplay power to her. What a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Just because I saw a few people mention this: I don't think Marcus is an alcoholic at all. Alcoholism is a very serious and complex thing. Marcus is just having a tantrum and trying to get back at his Mum.

wishlistofcrapreturns

Very rough but here goes:

Am I a scrounger ?
Or is it my autism?
Stuck in the Travelodge
No Insta payments for me .
Open your phones,
Look at my lives and seeeee
I'm just a car crash, I need all the sympathy,
Because Im drunk one day, on the snow
Send me cash, or I will blow
I will suck your dad off for pennies to buy thatchers you knowwwww

Insta,
Just killed a man,
Threw my iPad off the bed, stabbed my self,
Not been fed
Insta, I was the king of memes
But then I had to go awayyyyyy
Insta, oooh,
Didn't mean to spew on lives,
If I kick off I’ll be thrown out this time tomorrow
I’m on my last, on my last. But no one else but me matters.

A30 my time has come,
Got fake tears in my eyes, I’m filming all the time
If you call me out on the lies I will block you
Adelllllllleee, oooh
I don’t have toms cash
I sometimes wish I'd never gone the rave at all.
Didn’t neck, didn’t pull

I am a grieving boy don’t you know
Only fans, memmo me
I have stabbed myself with bottles
Wetherspoons
Amy Jayne , Any Jayne
Amy Jayne , Amy Jayne
Amy Jayne - I’ll crush your bones

I'm just influencer being banned from campsites
He's just a influencer t shirts smell of shite,
Spare him a few pounds to have maccies for his tea

Sid, think you can stop me from eating your roasts
To good to go bags and two dominos
Oh, Meghan, why don’t you follow my Meghan,
Just gotta get a flat, just gotta get a flat for me and my mallets
My LLLs don’t matter, Unless they’re paying me,
I’ll post my wishlist and PayPal
Coz no one else matters
Except SG

Well goons, What👏A 👏Day👏

What angle will he be going with next ? So far we have had:
-autism, OCD, depression, 100+ suicide threats, alcohol and drug abuse, chief mourner of a man he barely knew, alcoholism, bi polar disorder, psychosis, schizophrenia, claims to be a murderer…I can’t keep up!What is left for him to try?

*chef kiss 💋 I vote for you to go for the full lyrics beaut! It’s a long song though so might take a while 😜😂
Just done ha

• Haha
  • Heart

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I particularly liked that Marcus tried to convince lovely Manager Emma that he has an alcoholic addiction and she wasn’t buying it , then went on to say that there was nothing wrong with him. And for some reason Marcus didn’t correct her and say oh actually I’m autistic, ocd, grieving , paranoid , bi polar, hearing voices and I killed someone , he just did his meek little fake “ all this fuss for little old me” voice .

What happens to your housing application if you get chucked out the hotel Marcus ? Where are you going to find a cardboard box big enough ?

And quote of all time from Marcus “ I think you all heard a little too much then “ as Emma has concisely said everything all his “ trolls” have been saying but alas he can’t block her .😎

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Yay thank you beauts! My first ever Tattle thread title!!! I shall have a celebratory roll down the A30 and a bash on the communal 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I find it so odd that this Jazmine would befriend him online and invite him to stay in Cambridgeshire. They only know each other virtually. Then it’ll all go terribly wrong of course. And everyone is offering to club together to get him to Jazmine’s. People commenting it’s the saddest thing they’ve ever seen. I can tell you it’s definitely not the saddest thing, I’ve seen some fucking tragic things, this is just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Caw1982

VIP Member
Bravo on the thread title.

However, you know what, I'm bored with him.

It's same old now, repetitive as fuck. I committed more to him than he has stalking Steven. But now, nothing is new. I'm no longer shocked which is sad.

Killed someone
Killed himself
Snagged someone one
Stalked someone
Scav'd off someone
Going out/doesn't go out
Cried
Then is fine. Better than ever.

This is not farewell but a temporary see you's. I've found a few corker threads and need to get acquainted haha

BTW - if something spectacular does happen. Please fart. I will be here.

Have a good short week ya'll😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Cocochanel13

He’s literally got the mind of a child 😂he’s been recently obsessed with meena on emmerdale and now he’s stRted acting all manic and hysterically laughing and saying he’s killed someone he’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 24