Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Can’t believe I stepped away from my phone for what seemed like five minutes… And he’s already done a complete turnaround. One minute he was feeling much better, was going for a swim, not drinking… The next he’s vomiting in maccies and back on the beg for cider money. I’ve got whiplash from the fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I get the feeling that jasmine girl would rather shit in her hands and clap than have him stay over, but it’s looking like a nice little earner with everyone chipping in
I get the feeling that all she sees him as is a little pet. The type of girl who would befriend someone with a disability not because that person was fun, or a good friend, but just to show how good THEY are for befriending/saving the poor disabled kid. If you get what I mean. Don’t mean to insult but I am disabled and I have met many people like that.

Reactions: 24
Beauts if you don't want the thread closed for good keep it on tattle.
Don't say who you are on insta and that.
If you're unsure of the rules then please make yourself as familiar with them as Marcus is with the police

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

instatwit

Crying & smashing his head against a wall a few hours ago, 2 double cheeseburgers, large fries and a chicken sandwich later he looks like he's just had a weekend in a health spa.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I felt so bad for his mum earlier when she was begging him to leave his sisters out of stuff and he was really enjoying saying him and the dead guy had sex, he’s such a little shit

Reactions: 22

Tellingtales

That Jazmine is the biggest troll of all. Befriending and using him for her own amusement is lower than anything anybody on here has ever said or done. At least we own the fact we think Marcus is a grade A twat and call him out (on Tattle) for his shitty, unacceptable and manipulative behaviour. People like her, slyly add fuel to the fire and sit back and watch it burn, whilst pretending to be whiter than white. Get to fuck 🐍🐍

pommynoir

VIP Member
This has inspired me to try and come up with a “lose yourself” by Eminem MM edition song but I’m not creative enough for that. Maybe someone else can have a go? Be sure to mention the part about “vomit on his sweater already”
I managed a bit but it’s deffo crap 🤣🤣🤣 and now lose yourself is gonna be in my head the whole day, so thanks.

His face is sweaty, knees weak, he’s that heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, Sid let him over once the roast was ready
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To tell lies, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he told us, the whole live calls him out
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin' (on his sick), how, everybody's trollin’ now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity
Nope, he’s not on the a30, he choked
He's too scared , but he won't give up that easy?

• Haha

instatwit

"I feel like I am at my best at the moment"

Its nearly 3pm, you are 6 cans down, you are on being put up in a hotel room because you have nowhere to live, you have broke down about 5 times in the last 12 hours.

And that's him at his best.

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that today has truly been a beautiful day for MMM. He deserves a standing ovation and some peas.

Christ that mouth breathing. Imagine the snoring. His poor travel lodge neighbours😭

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Makes me sick how he uses his autism as an excuse. My daughter has additional needs and is in a SEN school, so I know quite a few people who have children who are autistic, including my friends children. And all Marcus does is make a mockery of the community. Nobody I know would want their child to look up to him. He makes me so fucking angry.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21