Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts I posted at 9am this morning. And I’ve just come back and had to catch up on 16 pages. Missed all the lives today. Seen the notifications on my phone. Couldn’t watch them though. Fuming.
Also when he bangs his head you can see him say in his head ‘that bleeping hurt’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Travelodge days.
Crying on lives and headbutting the wall.
Field trip to McDonald's for a public bawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hang on a minute? He’s gone from stabbing himself, to head butting a wall, saying he hears voices and has killed someone to the LLL brigade sending him across the country to see a young girl. This tit is wild 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long till he starts begging for someone to buy him a new iPad 😂
Surprised the Amazon list isn’t back tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he is trying to do some major damage control after his drunken afternoon lives. The comments were starting to turn from the LLL brigade so he must have tit it! First the MH team were coming, then he was saying he hears voices, then he says everyone on the live is a boring bleep….fast forward ten mins and he is fake sobbing in a maccies! If he makes it on that train it will be a Xmas miracle 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🎶
Well I tried to tell you so

But I guess you didn’t know

As the same old story goes

Baby now I need your dough

Cause you knew it from the start

If you need help just fart

And I had to go live again and show you that I’m real

Sid lied to me

All those times she said she was a nun

Sid lied to me

Yes I cried on a live

Sid lied to me

Allowed the communal batteries to die on me

Sid lied to me

Yes she did yes she did did did

Return of the Marc come on

Return of the Narc oh my god

Return of the Marc here I go

You know that I’ll be back…here I am

Once again, top of the world

*sid sings breathily*

Ahh , Marcus, stop lying about your big break

Sid lied to me

All those times she said she was a nun

Sid lied to me

Yes I cried on a live

Sid lied to me

Allowed the communal batteries to die on me

Sid lied to me

Yes she did yes she did did did🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he is trying to do some major damage control after his drunken afternoon lives. The comments were starting to turn from the LLL brigade so he must have tit it! First the MH team were coming, then he was saying he hears voices, then he says everyone on the live is a boring bleep….fast forward ten mins and he is fake sobbing in a maccies! If he makes it on that train it will be a Xmas miracle 🙈
Just looked it up - 6.5 hours and three trains 200£ each way. Not a hope in hell is he going.

Reactions: 11
I have a friend of a friend who's daughter was like Marcus, all for attention it was. She was a nightmare, guess what happened? They put her in prison 😂 they said that the NHS can't help her because she isn't mentally ill (she had assessments) so they put her in prison as apparently it was the '2nd safest place' she soon changed her tune.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.