Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he truley is never really pissed. Maybe a bit tipsy but that’s as far as it goes. If your that pissed you do not remember to delete your stories and turn all comments off before you sleep.

Reactions: 18
Well beauts I fell asleep last night on his live so missed a lot by the sounds of it.
I have a few thoughts:
1 - didn’t he only have 4 cans of cider? How does he get so wrecked off that? Especially a man his size, you’d think he’d need at least 10 to get in the states he does
2 - he killed someone?! He is definitely obsessed with Meena and wanting to come across bat tit crazy. I’m just cringing for him
3 - I feel I need to take some of the credit for the thread title 👀😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine when he does leave that room,they’re going to have to fumigate the place 🤢🤢🤢 or just say what the hell and just burn it down .
Do people staying there under temp accommodation still get the cleaners coming in every day or do they have to sort it themselves? If so that poor poor cleaner-I hope he or she gets an extra payment for having to deal with that .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If MM is on the first floor, I really feel for those staying below him. Not only for the thunderous crashes of him farting walking, but the fear of instant death when the reinforced concrete gives way under the load. Imagine being on holiday and staying underneath that !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine this being an episode of Most Haunted. Derek Accorah saying sam is coming through with a message - saying Marcus needs help and Derek responding ‘Marcus are you okay? Fart if you need help Marcus’
Derek Accorah I laugh every time I see his name. Remember his famous line “Mary loves dick” sorry beauts but that kills me every time😂 going back now to catch up looks like a lots happened Ffs I’ve missed it, I went out last night 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If MM is on the first floor, I really feel for those staying below him. Not only for the thunderous crashes of him farting walking, but the fear of instant death when the reinforced concrete gives way under the load. Imagine being on holiday and staying underneath that !
From what he’s shown he seems to be on the ground floor

Reactions: 1
He wasnt drunk imo. He went off live hunky dory after saying he was taking the live along to mcdonalds with him.

My theory is that during this radio silence the realisation hit home that mcds was about to close but noone had sent him money in time so he couldn't go.

this has narked marcus especially as he spent so long listing all those crisp flavours. 'the audacity', he thinks.

The clock ticks. His belly rumbles. he's stomping round the travellodge in a huff. With that he steps on a plug. The damn plug that was connected to his ipad. We all know the momentary blind rage this pain can send even the most rational of people into. Marcus, in a fit of pure rage flattens his ipad. WHACK!

As the pain subsides, reality hits home. If he wants to eat tmrw, hes gonna have to put on a show.... Say hello to manic marcus beauts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe I missed last nights MMMM he’s so inconsiderate had all bank holiday but chose the night before everyone has work. he is not an alcoholic far from one he’s a binge drinker but I do believe just like suicide it’s the ideation of it the attention that comes with it the sympathy it’s such a sad mindset. As for the self harm Lucy called it deffo the cats i have two fur baby’s and my arms and hands constantly has these marks on them. Hoping the LLL twats wise up after yesterdays antics.

Reactions: 12
Wow saying he killed someone. It won’t be the men in white coats coming for him he’s going to be a Bariatric banged up in Broadmoor

Reactions: 10
Fairly new to MM, and been hooked on this thread for a few weeks now.

Let's hope if the Police keep getting called, that they'll fine him for time wasting on so many occasions.

I have no doubt the guy has issues, but he thrives on attention and drama. As soon as someone mentions calling the police or the hotel, he disappears off live and clears his IG account. He knows what he is doing.

As for the stab wounds last night. More likely fell in a Bush on the way to Maccies, and killed some ants in the process.

Camborne Crusher. The Ant 🐜 Killer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe I missed last nights MMMM he’s so inconsiderate had all bank holiday but chose the night before everyone has work. he is not an alcoholic far from one he’s a binge drinker but I do believe just like suicide it’s the ideation of it the attention that comes with it the sympathy it’s such a sad mindset. As for the self harm Lucy called it deffo the cats i have two fur baby’s and my arms and hands constantly has these marks on them. Hoping the LLL twats wise up after yesterdays antics.
Yeah I've got a cat and those marks look just like my arms on a regular basis. 😂😂 Don't know why I bother with her tbh. 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe he’s pretending to be Meena. If I had a screen record I’d be sending it to the police, you know just in case.

Reactions: 9
Said it many threads ago and I know someone else did (can't remember who sorry) Luka Magnotta vibes with this one.

Said it many threads ago and I know someone else did (can't remember who sorry) Luka Magnotta vibes with this one.
But like a wannabe at the same time. If that makes sense. Like he’s a sick freak but I’d say he’d more fantasise about it rather than actually carry it out.

He’d be incapable of really hurting someone, he’d fall in love with them if they caught his gaze for more than 2 seconds.

• Haha
But like a wannabe at the same time. If that makes sense. Like he’s a sick freak but I’d say he’d more fantasise about it rather than actually carry it out.

He’d be incapable of really hurting someone, he’d fall in love with them if they caught his gaze for more than 2 seconds.
Beaut do you not remember the blogs he made where he tried to stab Sid? 😂😂 Wonder if the other hotel goers know there is a wannabe serial killer in the midst? Scary.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beaut do you not remember the blogs he made where he tried to stab Sid? 😂😂 Wonder if the other hotel goers know there is a wannabe serial killer in the midst? Scary.
I didn’t actually read those huffington posts but im not sure I really believe it, he was definitely one of those dramatic kids who needed a good slap and Sid pandered to it for too long. I may try and find them and see if it changes my mind.

I think he’s a bully and bullied his family and those who either let him get away with his behaviour or he thought of as weaker than him but that’s as far as it goes in my opinion. He don’t have the brain capacity to be a serial killer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.