Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fake laughing, he is clearly just wanting to be deemed a lunatic I.e Meena. I literally just think he thinks he’s playing out a storyline in a soap opera in his head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The next thread title has to be something along the lines of A30th thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That fake laughing, he is clearly just wanting to be deemed a lunatic I.e Meena. I literally just think he thinks he’s playing out a storyline in a soap opera in his head
this is exactly what I think! It’s all meena’s behaviour, like a panto villain type thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion beauts:

It's the travelodge days, blood on his bed, massive round head, he's looking extra over fed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also maybe I am stupidly naive but wtf how the hell has he literally wrenched that iPad in half 😳 I‘ve flung my iPad (accidentally) down the stairs, top to bottom, it’s fallen screen first onto concrete and all it has on it is a hairline scratch along the length of the screen and a tiny crack in the corner. He must’ve been really vicious/violent with it. Scary.

Reactions: 6
Live again reckons he’s going to change, admitted he’s been vile and disgusting no thatchers in sight 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow he's bleeping vile!!! Throwing around comments like he hears voices in his head. He doesn't need sectioning he needs to start taking some bleeping responsibility for himself

Reactions: 9
He reckons he can get back to his normal self in 24 hours. Clearly no real mental health issues then. Most folk with actual MH problems really do wish they could get better in 24hours. Stupid fat gunt

Reactions: 10
Just proves its all an act and not anything to do with his apparant health issues. He has looked absolutely "gone" on a number of lives recently and then within hours he's absolutely fine.

He's live and off to McDonald's and he's taking us with him...

Reactions: 4
He’s had his comments moderated, I enjoy the comments as much as the car crash 💥
He is defo reading on here - I give you the latest “Marcus the Alcoholic” currently threatening to pour drink down the sink but only for views 🙄

ps did anyone catch any racism?? Conveniently only acknowledging lickarse comments as usual

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.