Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckons he's going to call it a night after this last pint.

Apparently it was the police that knocked the door earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t get it, the size of him, how does he get so smashed off just a few ciders??
I said earlier I'm probably ten stone lighter than him and I can handle ten cans 😂 and I'm not even a massive drinker I drink every now and again

Sure he mentioned coke in an earlier live see

Reactions: 2
That jazmine is wedged so far up his arse I bet she could sit On the communal, saying he’s allowed to say he’s in danger and gonna wake up in a pool of blood BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK. And that people shouldn’t call the police on him and leave him alone. Er, no, what the duck? 😆 what are people supposed to do when he’s making threats like that, leave him for some poor staff member to deal with? bleep off will ya jazmine

Reactions: 14
Right beauts, as well as being tired from work today, Stabacus has literally drained the life out of me, it’s been full on and none stop! Good night, God bless beauts and I dread to think what I’ll miss whilst I get my ‘troll sleep!’ Lots of love to you all and sleep tight beautlings. 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also if he was an actual alcoholic the more he drank the more it would take for it to have an affect on him he’s getting “drunker “ by the day 🙄

LLL beaut: Have you eaten marcus?

Marcus: No just a sandwich, two sausage rolls, Crisps, 15 chocolate bites, my mothers arm, a small giraffe and one of everything from the Mcdonalds menu

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"I'm going to have to go for a tit, my pants are bulging" while still sat in his chair.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught a bit of his live. Is he saying he’s had 18 cans. How many is in one of them boxes?

I think we can all agree that today has truly been a beautiful day for MMM. He deserves a standing ovation and some peas.

Christ that mouth breathing. Imagine the snoring. His poor travel lodge neighbours😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got as far as the hotel manager and needed a breather
That jazmine is wedged so far up his arse I bet she could sit On the communal, saying he’s allowed to say he’s in danger and gonna wake up in a pool of blood BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK. And that people shouldn’t call the police on him and leave him alone. Er, no, what the duck? 😆 what are people supposed to do when he’s making threats like that, leave him for some poor staff member to deal with? bleep off will ya jazmine
Why do people like that expect no reactions or conqunces for their lame actions bleeping idiots

He will fall out with that Jasmine girl soon enough and she can pocket all the train donations!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.