Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit the title will make me giggle throughout this thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Brief recap:

The Marcus Mitchell Merry-go-round continues.

As you were beauts.

• Haha
Seriously though I think he needs some kind of antisocial behaviour order (I don’t think they’re called asbo now). The hotel need to kick him out.

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine this being an episode of Most Haunted. Derek Accorah saying sam is coming through with a message - saying Marcus needs help and Derek responding ‘Marcus are you okay? Fart if you need help Marcus’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Turned comments off… where’s he gone he can’t leave us like this! Kept us up till this hour for nothing!?

Reactions: 4
How dare someone treat their family like that, post disturbing wound pics on the internet etc I wish police would arrest him on public order offence or breach of the peace

Fuming the one night I can actually watched a MMMM live, he cuts it off as I join. Selfish pig

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.