Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me so bleeping angry. All he’s doing is making a mockery of mental health. I’ve suffered from depression for 10 years, with endless amounts of lifestyle changes, medication and therapy (yes Marcus, I actually try) . Marcus is suicidal one minute, happy the next as soon as he’s shoving a Big Mac down his fat gullet. I do not believe for one second he is mentally ill. The only thing he’s addicted to is attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably gone to lick the remnants of thatchers off the sink

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him pouring the drinks down the sink had me howling beauts. Mascara all down my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don’t judge me but I’ve just ordered McDonald’s because he’s made me want one.
That’s how disgusting I am

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He makes me so bleeping angry. All he’s doing is making a mockery of mental health. I’ve suffered from depression for 10 years, with endless amounts of lifestyle changes, medication and therapy (yes Marcus, I actually try) . Marcus is suicidal one minute, happy the next as soon as he’s shoving a Big Mac down his fat gullet. I do not believe for one second he is mentally ill. The only thing he’s addicted to is attention.
Exactly 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch what happened just as he got back to the hotel, he was talking to a man outside, jazmine was freaking out asking who he was talking to and all the beauts seemed concerned? I turned off then because he kept burping and I thought he was going to be sick lol
Yeah so he was outside the hotel and a bloke said “be careful of the guy with long hair he got arrested last night. You might want to put your phone in your pocket just to be safe”

Reactions: 6
Please don’t judge me but I’ve just ordered McDonald’s because he’s made me want one.
That’s how disgusting I am
I don't blame ye beaut, I ended up popping to the shop for some vino, he made me wanna get marcussed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is exactly it though innit. It’s just the same tit on rotation.

He is well on his way to be sectioned like he’s been dying to be for years because he think that will magically solve his problems. Wait til he ends up in that sort of place and cannot get out…..
He wants to be careful what he wishes.
The police could put him on a section 136 when he has one of his turns, but obviously see he's just a drunken blob arseing about.
A section 2 will land him in hospital for
28 days, depending if he's a danger to himself and others.
This could be converted to section 3, which is for up to 6 months, and he can be medicated, even if he refuses. This could reviewed regularly, and can be extended if necessary...
So, fatso, if you're just pissing about for attention, consider the consequences of your actions, as it may be some considerable time before you bum Maccy Ds and freebie drinks ......🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah so he was outside the hotel and a bloke said “be careful of the guy with long hair he got arrested last night. You might want to put your phone in your pocket just to be safe”
duck me sideways the police must literally draw short straws when they see the travelodge Hayle come up on their job list

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s met up with him once irl and he became obsessed afterwards but to her that was a good thing as she had something to ridicule him about further.
They would make up situations to provoke him, although I don’t like the lad I swiftly left the chat as I couldn’t watch it. Befriending someone for your own entertainment just seemed wrong to me.
You’re right that is completely wrong.

Reactions: 2
He’s really made me want a double cheeseburger 😩 but I’m on a diet of Aldi mac n cheese, 1 grape and diarrhoea hot chocolates for my holiday in 10 days 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s really made me want a double cheeseburger 😩 but I’m on a diet of Aldi mac n cheese, 1 grape and diarrhoea hot chocolates for my holiday in 10 days 😢
Well it worked for Marcus he lost 35 pounds in a week now he’s stopped has gained 356
He is the size of Harvey Price now I swear

Reactions: 9
I had to skip from page 11, need to be in real time. Can’t afford to lose myself on this thread. Bloody already missed a kick off when I was at work!! Marcus, the evenings about this time are far more convenient if you fancy a meltdown beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did I miss something? I’ve never heard of Jazmine before and now I feel like a total failure 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.