Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Now beauts I will quite happily say I’m a few gherkins short of a big mac at the best of times, but I didn’t think Geordie was a language? 🙈

4C0989EB-A708-4244-9F9C-47E072D6D896.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Venom

VIP Member
"to the tune of the weather girls it's raining men"

Followers aren't rising
Engagement getting low
according to all sources
He's broken Sid's dildo

Because tonight for, the umpteenth time
Just about half past ten,
On FB live he's jittery
He's gonna go on the Begggggg

He's on the beg, Beggy Mitchell is on the Beg (Hey Sid)
He's gonna go out, at Weatherspoon's he's gonna get
Blotto Drunk and Crying upset
He's on the Beg, Inhaling a fried egg
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Amy Jane is always keen

God bless mother Sid, she's a single woman too
She took off to Facebook, Let us know we were slayting you
She bet £200, you could kiss the flab goodbye
But with Fried beg on Toast, the diet will soon go by
Oh, He's on the beg yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Also I was looking at his page and he was all happy because a meme page had shared this meme of his.

05670DBE-1B3F-45AA-96CA-BE02B4038BE2.jpeg

Well in the comments someone commented this and the page laughed at them

D719B942-F04B-453C-A4C6-83F974106503.jpeg

For those who don’t know, Mark Feely is a p€dophile with an unfortunate looking face

FB11580E-5B0F-435B-998D-14B831095849.png

Fuck me, what a violation 😆😆😆😆 how can he sit there and call US the trolls… I would be on the floor crying if someone compared me to Feely, frankly he’s getting off lightly here if we’re editing him as Spider-Man 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Recap:

> Marcus is trying to lose weight. This comes after Sid bet him £200 he would lose weight.
> Hysterically, this comes a day after he started creating some air fried concoctions - a deep fried mars bar which was rolled in stodgy pastry, chicken rolled in crushed up Doritos, and cheese bites covered in Cheeto crumbs.
> Inspired, Marcus created a weight loss group yesterday afternoon and, citing security aka not wanting tattlers in the group he decided to charge a fee before allowing membership to the group, despite this being against Facebook’s rules. He charged £5, and then after a healthy dose of blocking and deleting anyone who pointed out his grifting behaviour, lowered the price to £3.50. As of this morning the group had ten members, one of which is himself. The page is still active but his links to it have been deleted.
> Aside from his grifting, Marcus decided to become a movie reviewer, claiming to watch and review ten horror movies a day. This got off to a fantastic start (she says, sarcastically) as Marcus was caught having copy and pasted a review of the film and lying that this review was his own opinion.
> A day into his new diet, marcus is hoovering down that well known healthy meal of pasta, beans and cheese. In doing so he has also reinvented metrics, a sprinkle of cheese is on his pasta he says, when really it is the entire block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

HarryToby

I hope this doesn't offend anybody here who is on a weight loss journey but I am fucking sick of him gloating about losing 5lbs in 5 days or whatever it was.

I'm 3.5 months postpartum and 11 st, which puts me in the overweight category. For the past month I've been working my arse off to lose weight, I lost a grand total of 2lbs - 1 of which went straight back on. I feel miserable in my own body right now as I'm used to being 9.5 stone max and desperate to lose the baby weight.

Such rapid weight loss as Marcus' isn't the norm and seeing him boast about it is so demoralizing although rationally I know you're not going to lose that much weight unless you're a massively, massively fat fuck to begin with.

Marcus hun.. you could drop 2lb just by walking up the stairs once a day because you've let yourself go to such an extent that just walking around your house is like running a marathon for you.

Please stop trying to have people believe it's that easy to lose weight when you are not representative of the majority of people trying to diet.

If I sat on my arse for 10 years eating a million kinder Buenos and ballooned to 17 stone I'm sure I could drop 5lbs of that in one weekend.

Alas, brag when you've kept it off for 6 months.

Rant over 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I can’t understand why Megan and Kirk haven’t found his new page…what with all its riveting and fresh content.

Do they not want amazing savings on CBD? To sign up to scam data mining sites? To see the same meme over and over and over? What’s wrong with them, missing out 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
Also I was looking at his page and he was all happy because a meme page had shared this meme of his.

View attachment 1034755

Well in the comments someone commented this and the page laughed at them

View attachment 1034756

For those who don’t know, Mark Feely is a p€dophile with an unfortunate looking face

View attachment 1034757

Fuck me, what a violation 😆😆😆😆 how can he sit there and call US the trolls… I would be on the floor crying if someone compared me to Feely, frankly he’s getting off lightly here if we’re editing him as Spider-Man 😆😆😆😆
20220202_140202.jpg

Sorry but after reading that I thought of this pic too since it got mentioned, definitely unfortunate 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27