Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where that almost 2k he made from referrals is? He started on Jan 14th, said it would take 14 days to withdraw - taking us to Jan 28th. It’s now Feb 2nd.

Talk of his Italy holiday has gone, too. Was buzzing to go, then all talk of it stopped and he’s now ‘too anxious’ to go out for a walk to get his 15k steps 🤔

Reactions: 16
Just wanted to say hi
newish lurker but I've managed to keep up to date a bit and finally made an account, thought why not.
I don't really have much to say another than you lot give me a right old giggle and ty Marcus for bringing me here.

Reactions: 11
Wonder where that almost 2k he made from referrals is? He started on Jan 14th, said it would take 14 days to withdraw - taking us to Jan 28th. It’s now Feb 2nd.

Talk of his Italy holiday has gone, too. Was buzzing to go, then all talk of it stopped and he’s now ‘too anxious’ to go out for a walk to get his 15k steps 🤔
Oh I saw in one of the comments apparently after his lost weight his going to Italy

Reactions: 3
Oh I saw in one of the comments apparently after his lost weight his going to Italy
He claimed he already had a holiday booked to Italy, I can’t remember when for though. Said it was all sorted and he was gonna vlog it for all the LLL Beauts to watch… and it’s suddenly been dropped and he says he’s booking his ‘first ever holiday’ when he’s lost weight 🤔

Reactions: 12
He's a scammer and compulsive liar that italy holiday was never going to come about. He watched a series on netflix one night set in italy i think then the next morning he says he's got a holiday booked to italy for end of this month/beginning of next month if he can make his mind up 🙄 he says anything for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Main account disabled due to trolling he says. No hun, it was disabled because you were promoting suicide and people got sick of it.

Reactions: 21
His z list celeb pals don’t know about his new account 😂 no pal they literally couldn’t give 2 shits about you and see right through you like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.