Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H. Christ on a paddleboard beauts, i can't even believe what we are witnessing.
There is no goddamn way that fucker is less than 20st. Not a chance. Unless he is like 4ft tall?!
And no mate, with thise kind of reserves you not "starving" yourself for a good 6 months.
AND A bleeping CHICKEN BIG MAC.
Lord take the wheel.
I need a bleeping lay down too after that.
Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus H. Christ on a paddleboard beauts, i can't even believe what we are witnessing.
There is no goddamn way that fucker is less than 20st. Not a chance. Unless he is like 4ft tall?!
And no mate, with thise kind of reserves you not "starving" yourself for a good 6 months.
AND A bleeping CHICKEN BIG MAC.
Lord take the wheel.
I need a bleeping lay down too after that.
Unbelievable.
I’ve been meaning to ask beaut, whose tit is that in your profile pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when he was gonna take a year off social media for his mental health 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know he’s trying To troll us but I don’t think he understands he’s pushing followers away lol

Reactions: 10
Omg this thread tonight. After a shocking day this has had me grinning from ear to ear. Moving to a new city with no money - not such an issue when you exist by sponging alone- not being able to speak Geordie- bit harder. How will you ask for a chicken Big Mac and directions to the benefits office?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
shall we all agree that’s he needs to shave his eyebrows off ?
Seeing as when we say stuff on here he copies it days after

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎶Amy Jane take a Amy Jane take a bow
Throw your mallets into the fire
Come on and join the ones that you love and who love you 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Newcastle

1, 2 ...beggy's coming for you..
He’s probably been on Duolingo wondering why Newcastle isn’t one of the language options 🤣honestly he really doesn’t have anything between the ears does he? Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being on a diet of pasta, cheese, and hot chocolate, then rewarding yourself after four 6 days with a Big Mac meal. The state of his insides must be a mess. He’s going to stop losing weight because he won’t be shitting ever, what with the lack of fruit and veg and fibre. Jesus H Christ - how bleeping bad must he smell 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine being on a diet of pasta, cheese, and hot chocolate, then rewarding yourself after four 6 days with a Big Mac meal. The state of his insides must be a mess. He’s going to stop losing weight because he won’t be shitting ever, what with the lack of fruit and veg and fibre. Jesus H Christ - how bleeping bad must he smell 🤢
dont forget he’s eating ‘the odd grape’ too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbf his diet today say Big Mac, carborna, hot choc and grapes, it’s not the greatest but if he actually did over 10000 steps he’d probs see a slight difference,
So really even him cutting down the food with no exercise is pretty bleeping pointless Marcus Huns

• Haha
Reactions: 8
dont forget he’s eating ‘the odd grape’ too!
That’s true beaut! I guess he is getting his fruit quota in 🤣

Tbf his diet today say Big Mac, carborna, hot choc and grapes, it’s not the greatest but if he actually did over 10000 steps he’d probs see a slight difference,
So really even him cutting down the food with no exercise is pretty bleeping pointless Marcus Huns
It’s funny how much he’s avoiding any exercise - like, he’d rather literally starve himself than get off his ass and get the steps in. Clearly he doesn’t give a duck about his actual health - he’s going about it all in the worst possible way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.