Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful of him. People are just concerned - and this could be so triggering for others. Can’t stand the childish prick

B129F60A-C020-4094-84B0-7C681201EF52.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bet Sid is being a right cow and eating take aways infront of him. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How awful of him. People are just concerned - and this could be so triggering for others. Can’t stand the childish prick

View attachment 1040073
Honestly, what a dick! People just can’t say anything to him. Young people follow him and this could influence their relationship with food. We all know Marcus won’t be sticking to anything that strict. He needs taken off all platforms.

Reactions: 15
What an hole can't stand anyone's opinion but his own I won't lie he's triggering me badly today
Beaut ❤ Take a break from him if you need to. I totally get it though, sometimes I feel the same. He has no idea of how many people he’s reaching out to. He’s all self, me me me I want it now, don’t want to put the work in.

Hope she is and a kinder Bueno right in front of him x
Yes I encourage Sid to eat a chicken Big Mac right in his face ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Beaut ❤ Take a break from him if you need to. I totally get it though, sometimes I feel the same. He has no idea of how many people he’s reaching out to. He’s all self, me me me I want it now, don’t want to put the work in.

Yes I encourage Sid to eat a chicken Big Mac right in his face ❤
He popped up on the newsfeed and I was like he really dosent get it does he the narcissistic poophead but will take a break if I need too no I know asswipe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Proper foaming at the mouth at her 🤣 he wouldn't be able to control his rage he'd end up killing her
Didn't he smash the kitchen up and try that before and the police carted him away? 😂😂 Could just imagine being a passer by outside the house and out of nowhere Sid comes flying out the window, Marcus red faced in a rage storming after her, ripping up flowers as he gets closer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't he smash the kitchen up and try that before and the police carted him away? 😂😂 Could just imagine being a passer by outside the house and out of nowhere Sid comes flying out the window, Marcus red faced in a rage storming after her, ripping up flowers as he gets closer.
Covered in whatever takeaway tipped him over the edge 🤣🤣

Is that why he's reposting pics of him and Sid he's planning something 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now beauts I will quite happily say I’m a few gherkins short of a big mac at the best of times, but I didn’t think Geordie was a language? 🙈

4C0989EB-A708-4244-9F9C-47E072D6D896.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.