Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1042646we could have a drunking MM crying in a few hours
He's got a weird video on FB too whacking something with Sids tea towel he's losing the plot, hopefully to a MMMM

Can I just say how pleased I am that he’s not in the same pjs he sweated his bollocks off did his squats in earlier?
Me too I was thinking please no he's a dirty scruff but surely he would of changed thank god he had 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Practicing his acting skills “don’t you ever talk to disrespect my bestie” good English 😂 his fictional bestie .. then hittin them with the smelly tea towel … Jesus it’s a sat night u would almost .. almost feel sorry for him

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220205-224909_Instagram.jpg

I can't cope hahahahha dressed in his best Saturday night clobber and having an argument with his imaginary mates 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s
So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🎶 But I could have told you Vincent Marcus
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you 🎶
So go and stab yourself with a Budweiser bottle beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he do the exact same thing last year? Went on a diet for three days, posted a progress pic looking exactly the same, then stopped a few days later never to mention it again?? 🤣
Tbh Marcus, with you being so morbidly obese, I would expect a much bigger weight loss than what you’ve had. It’s just water beaut 😘 good luck trying to stick to a diet and only seeing the scales move by 2 or 1 lb a week. It takes a lot of dedication and self control. Something you have absolutely 0 of.
Hes going to make an absolute fool of himself again and just give us more to laugh about on here

552A3472-E10C-49FF-BD81-0662870B807C.png

kinda feel sorry for him tonight. a 20 something year old boy on his own in minion pyjamas on a Saturday night miming along to High School musical and pretending to do some weird acting tit.

if he wasn’t such a bleep I might feel even more sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's so tragic! He's on his own because anyone that has tried to befriend him, he has cunted off! He's so entitled it makes me sick! Why does he have to make such a big display of things?! Why does he have to live his life out in front of 1000's and constantly delete his tit within minutes as he's changes his mind! He's so erratic and just makes a fool of himself but he just doesn't give up! It's the only thing he's got will power for as he's so desperate for a life of fame and being paid for doing duck all! It's embarrassing! Shame he can't put his will power in to the important things like his physical and mental health beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the opposite, I think his mother pandered to him in a ‘he can do no wrong he’s got autism’ type of way which is why he’s the selfish Beggy McBeg that he is.

Is Glasgow in Ireland, eh I was dying 😆🙈
Still can’t get over Geordie being a language 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he do the exact same thing last year? Went on a diet for three days, posted a progress pic looking exactly the same, then stopped a few days later never to mention it again?? 🤣
Tbh Marcus, with you being so morbidly obese, I would expect a much bigger weight loss than what you’ve had. It’s just water beaut 😘 good luck trying to stick to a diet and only seeing the scales move by 2 or 1 lb a week. It takes a lot of dedication and self control. Something you have absolutely 0 of.
Hes going to make an absolute fool of himself again and just give us more to laugh about on here
Yes - he did it TWICE! In March and July. And both times followed nearly the exact same script - lost 6/7 lb in the first week, posted same dodgy photos, then a few days later rewarded himself with McDonald’s. Next minute…no mention of diet and he’s practically bathing himself in junk food. He regurgitates more content than bleeping sambuca shots back in the glory days of Spoons beg-athons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That communal tea towel needs to be burnt in a fire. There’s no coming back from the amount of sweat it had to endure.
Definitely! Bet Sids wiped her lettuce on it a few times too, having a quick blast of the communal in the kitchen whilst MM’s balling into he’s belly in bed 🤢🤣 slimey tea towels

Still can’t get over Geordie being a language 😂🤦‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 Like really MM

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely! Bet Sids wiped her lettuce on it a few times too, having a quick blast of the communal in the kitchen whilst MM’s balling into he’s belly in bed 🤢🤣 slimey tea towels

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 Like really MM
Wouldn't be surprised if someone had threaded some balls through that tea towel and used it as anal beads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
New Thread title suggestion;
Marcus whipping his tea towel out and crying "Up the toon!" Geordie isn't a language you great baffoon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.