Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can someone keep on night watch? My Vinstincts tell me it's all about to come to a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Happy no longer payday Tuesday beauts. We've had the usual indirects, a few hints at SG and even Heidi has made an appearance over the weekend. Could tonight bring the much awaited break down? Wonder what his next career path will be? Sex toy reviewer? Of course he would be getting Sid to do all the work and just stealing her reviews.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell #20 Deleting his grid so he doesn't upset Sid, would sell his soul for a couple of quid

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
01DFF9DE-1813-4A03-BE02-C93FB01C971E.jpeg

He’s done a post like this before and sure he had a breakdown pretty soon afterwards BUT can someone add this to the wiki as he’s admitted to taking ❄ Just for when he denies it again next week 👍🏻

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
This probably won't be allowed but thread suggestion... Marcus will forever be a cunt, open your eyes people he will never lose that gunt!

• Haha

Sammy1966

Screenshot_20220205-224909_Instagram.jpg

I can't cope hahahahha dressed in his best Saturday night clobber and having an argument with his imaginary mates 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Imagine having an adult son living at home spending his jobless days sharing your dildo or sticking it to your own bedroom wall pretending to be karate kid & smashing up all your shit. I actually feel a bit sorry for Sid, she must look at him each day & think is this my actual fucking life

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Morning beauts. It is coming isn't it? It's going to be spectacular. I can feel it in my bones.

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
SG went nowhere near Carcus. He was a good looking lad who could’ve had his pick. He certainly didn’t pick tubbys crack. Unless Marcus assaulted him then NOTHING HAPPENED. The grubby twat