Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this doesn't offend anybody here who is on a weight loss journey but I am bleeping sick of him gloating about losing 5lbs in 5 days or whatever it was.

I'm 3.5 months postpartum and 11 st, which puts me in the overweight category. For the past month I've been working my arse off to lose weight, I lost a grand total of 2lbs - 1 of which went straight back on. I feel miserable in my own body right now as I'm used to being 9.5 stone max and desperate to lose the baby weight.

Such rapid weight loss as Marcus' isn't the norm and seeing him boast about it is so demoralizing although rationally I know you're not going to lose that much weight unless you're a massively, massively fat duck to begin with.

Marcus hun.. you could drop 2lb just by walking up the stairs once a day because you've let yourself go to such an extent that just walking around your house is like running a marathon for you.

Please stop trying to have people believe it's that easy to lose weight when you are not representative of the majority of people trying to diet.

If I sat on my arse for 10 years eating a million kinder Buenos and ballooned to 17 stone I'm sure I could drop 5lbs of that in one weekend.

Alas, brag when you've kept it off for 6 months.

Rant over 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope this doesn't offend anybody here who is on a weight loss journey but I am bleeping sick of him gloating about losing 5lbs in 5 days or whatever it was.

I'm 3.5 months postpartum and 11 st, which puts me in the overweight category. For the past month I've been working my arse off to lose weight, I lost a grand total of 2lbs - 1 of which went straight back on. I feel miserable in my own body right now as I'm used to being 9.5 stone max and desperate to lose the baby weight.

Such rapid weight loss as Marcus' isn't the norm and seeing him boast about it is so demoralizing although rationally I know you're not going to lose that much weight unless you're a massively, massively fat duck to begin with.

Marcus hun.. you could drop 2lb just by walking up the stairs once a day because you've let yourself go to such an extent that just walking around your house is like running a marathon for you.

Please stop trying to have people believe it's that easy to lose weight when you are not representative of the majority of people trying to diet.

If I sat on my arse for 10 years eating a million kinder Buenos and ballooned to 17 stone I'm sure I could drop 5lbs of that in one weekend.

Rant over 😡
Try not to beat yourself up Beaut. 3.5 months PP is still so early. Just eat healthy and enjoy your little one ❤ And Marcus hasn’t lost that weight so don’t let him make you feel bad xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rant over 😡
I think that it’s normal to not be able to lose after having a baby, it may take a good year for your body to settle down, as soon as my little girl was born in 2017 I was getting married just over a month after her due date, I lost half a pound in that time, fummming.. but joined about 7 months later again and lost 4 stone … keep at it girl!!🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey beauts don't feel as triggered today feel silly for it can't control what people put out there only my reaction but boy I wish it was that easy and I do not see one difference in his picture 😂😭

Reactions: 10
he will be telling us he’s got an eating disorder in a few weeks. I mean even if hes doing this to get an onlyfans(?!) who’s going to want to watch him jump about on the old heirloom at 10st? Ugly is ugly no matter what weight! Nobody wants to see your pickled walnut Marcus. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone go on the live and ask him to do the crab with his tiny claws.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.