Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at the LLL brigade telling him he deserves a treat on day 2 of his diet and that a maccies is healthy as it's got salad in it! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’d prob feel better if he got washed and dressed and went out even for a ten min walk a day

Good call πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not that we’re surprised but he’s obviously not doing anywhere near 10,000 steps a day. Slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Afternoon beauts! πŸ’‹

I’ve actually got the raging hump because I’ve been hectic all day at work and I finally get to take a quick break and when I look at MM’s IG, he’s dancing with his fkg cat to β€˜This Old Ba$tard House.’ I’m fkg sick of hearing that song and I think what’s really got on my nipple end is the fact that Marcus does absolutely fk all with his life! How does he get away with playing the system and claiming whatever benefits he claims whilst the rest of us have to fkg work and look after a household? This is something that’s been obvious for quite some time now but for some reason it’s just tipped me over the edge today. 😑

@Venom spectacular editing on E17 clip! πŸ’€πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’€ @ContentCrunch amazing song β€˜Won’t you slayte another day!’ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Beggy’s feet bursting out of his trainers. Yuk 😭 Did I see MM post a photo of what looked like a fake pair of LV trainers a few weeks ago? They were white with the original LV print of the sides (if I remember correctly)?

My desk is calling, better get back to the grind! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Or him leaning against the Tower of Pisa! He does want to go to Italy after all!
That would be amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can we have him pictured with the 7 wonders and finally landing on the moon where he can be left πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Afternoon beauts! πŸ’‹

I’ve actually got the raging hump because I’ve been hectic all day at work and I finally get to take a quick break and when I look at MM’s IG, he’s dancing with his fkg cat to β€˜This Old Ba$tard House.’ I’m fkg sick of hearing that song and I think what’s really got on my nipple end is the fact that Marcus does absolutely fk all with his life! How does he get away with playing the system and claiming whatever benefits he claims whilst the rest of us have to fkg work and look after a household? This is something that’s been obvious for quite some time now but for some reason it’s just tipped me over the edge today. 😑

@Venom spectacular editing on E17 clip! πŸ’€πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’€ @ContentCrunch amazing song β€˜Won’t you slayte another day!’ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Beggy’s feet bursting out of his trainers. Yuk 😭 Did I see MM post a photo of what looked like a fake pair of LV trainers a few weeks ago? They were white with the original LV print of the sides (if I remember correctly)?

My desk is calling, better get back to the grind! 😘
Sorry beauts, I meant to add this photo to my post. πŸ’‹

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That would be amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can we have him pictured with the 7 wonders and finally landing on the moon where he can be left πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you do him on the great pyramid my life will be complete 🀣🀣🀣 (been to Egypt six times it’s my spiritual home)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.