Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @spagooter for the brilliant thread title 😭 you guys just kill me thread through through thread

As we were beauts if someone wants to do a fabulous recap they're welcome too xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap:

> Marcus is trying to lose weight. This comes after Sid bet him £200 he would lose weight.
> Hysterically, this comes a day after he started creating some air fried concoctions - a deep fried mars bar which was rolled in stodgy pastry, chicken rolled in crushed up Doritos, and cheese bites covered in Cheeto crumbs.
> Inspired, Marcus created a weight loss group yesterday afternoon and, citing security aka not wanting tattlers in the group he decided to charge a fee before allowing membership to the group, despite this being against Facebook’s rules. He charged £5, and then after a healthy dose of blocking and deleting anyone who pointed out his grifting behaviour, lowered the price to £3.50. As of this morning the group had ten members, one of which is himself. The page is still active but his links to it have been deleted.
> Aside from his grifting, Marcus decided to become a movie reviewer, claiming to watch and review ten horror movies a day. This got off to a fantastic start (she says, sarcastically) as Marcus was caught having copy and pasted a review of the film and lying that this review was his own opinion.
> A day into his new diet, marcus is hoovering down that well known healthy meal of pasta, beans and cheese. In doing so he has also reinvented metrics, a sprinkle of cheese is on his pasta he says, when really it is the entire block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Recap:

> Marcus is trying to lose weight. This comes after Sid bet him £200 he would lose weight.
> Hysterically, this comes a day after he started creating some air fried concoctions - a deep fried mars bar which was rolled in stodgy pastry, chicken rolled in crushed up Doritos, and cheese bites covered in Cheeto crumbs.
> Inspired, Marcus created a weight loss group yesterday afternoon and, citing security aka not wanting tattlers in the group he decided to charge a fee before allowing membership to the group, despite this being against Facebook’s rules. He charged £5, and then after a healthy dose of blocking and deleting anyone who pointed out his grifting behaviour, lowered the price to £3.50. As of this morning the group had ten members, one of which is himself. The page has now been deleted.
> Aside from his grifting, Marcus decided to become a movie reviewer, claiming to watch and review ten horror movies a day. This got off to a fantastic start (she says, sarcastically) as Marcus was caught having copy and pasted a review of the film and lying that this review was his own opinion.
> A day into his new diet, marcus is hoovering down that well known healthy meal of pasta, beans and cheese. In doing so he has also reinvented metrics, a sprinkle of cheese is on his pasta he says, when really it is the entire block.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Fantastic recap 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap:

> Inspired, Marcus created a weight loss group yesterday afternoon and, citing security aka not wanting tattlers in the group he decided to charge a fee before allowing membership to the group, despite this being against Facebook’s rules. He charged £5, and then after a healthy dose of blocking and deleting anyone who pointed out his grifting behaviour, lowered the price to £3.50. As of this morning the group had ten members, one of which is himself. The page has now been deleted.
Beaut recap beaut!!

Honestly Marcus, download myfitnesspal and start logging your calories and for the love of God start getting some education about portion size.

Reactions: 16
So the only pounds that were lost were the member's £3.50's ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s gone already? Jesus wept I cannot keep up! I’m all for him setting himself a challenge to get healthier even with Sid (that’s my mum) fronting the reward for him. But I swear to god why does he always try to scam people for even more money? He can’t help himself can he? Has he given the money back? Will he ever tell the truth? So many bleeping questions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s no way that bleep is 17 stone.

17 stone + 7 stone is perhaps more accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is, he could stick with HelloFresh and actually lose some weight.

My parents do it, so do me and my partner. All 4 of us have noticed we’ve lost some weight since doing it, as it only provides you correct portion sizes. (Exercise etc helps too, of course, but portion control and healthy eating is also a huge factor)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
10 members still and I see theres been two posts today too which will be the two he has put on his main account for free then 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, i have come from the Beggy Lamb thread (i suspect a few of us from there will join you here). A pic of Marcus popped up and curiosity got the better of me, and wow what a hot mess he is! I cant wait to read through his wiki and the past threads :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, i have come from the Beggy Lamb thread (i suspect a few of us from there will join you here). A pic of Marcus popped up and curiosity got the better of me, and wow what a hot mess he is! I cant wait to read through his wiki and the past threads :)
Welcome beaut :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome beaut 😁 prepare yourself for the shitshow that is Marcus Mitchell 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome beaut. Here's a communal dildo and ✉ 💐 to help you settle in. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.