Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe he found the edited pictures. See Marcus we can be a funny bunch ;)

Edit, and he posted this too:

8C1D204D-887A-445F-8195-83C4E7C14216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a bit obsessed with ‘the trolls’ today… Ooh exciting, we know what that leads to - Meltdown Mitchell! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s proper manic at the minute isn’t he. I’d be worried if he wasn’t such a bleep 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s going into victim mode. Because of that discusting post he did last night. the prick

Reactions: 13
Also I was looking at his page and he was all happy because a meme page had shared this meme of his.

05670DBE-1B3F-45AA-96CA-BE02B4038BE2.jpeg

Well in the comments someone commented this and the page laughed at them

D719B942-F04B-453C-A4C6-83F974106503.jpeg

For those who don’t know, Mark Feely is a p€dophile with an unfortunate looking face

FB11580E-5B0F-435B-998D-14B831095849.png

duck me, what a violation 😆😆😆😆 how can he sit there and call US the trolls… I would be on the floor crying if someone compared me to Feely, frankly he’s getting off lightly here if we’re editing him as Spider-Man 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also I was looking at his page and he was all happy because a meme page had shared this meme of his.

View attachment 1034755

View attachment 1034756

For those who don’t know, Mark Feely is a p€dophile with an unfortunate looking face

View attachment 1034757

duck me, what a violation 😆😆😆😆 how can he sit there and call US the trolls… I would be on the floor crying if someone compared me to Feely, frankly he’s getting off lightly here if we’re editing him as Spider-Man 😆😆😆😆
Being compared to mark feels 😂😂😂😂

Some one edit him as mark feely plz 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the video of him dancing with the cat, he really does just spend all day in his pyjamas doesn’t he? Got absolutely nothing to get washed and dressed for. Proper sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
chicken big mac has less calories than the sprinkle of cheese he added on his pasta other day🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1034755

View attachment 1034756

View attachment 1034757

20220202_140202.jpg

Sorry but after reading that I thought of this pic too since it got mentioned, definitely unfortunate 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1034820

Sorry but after reading that I thought of this pic too since it got mentioned, definitely unfortunate 🤭
Oh my god this is amazing 🤣🤣

I was pissing myself at the LLL brigade commenting telling him to have a chicken big mac ‘your allowed a treat’ duck off he’s not eaten one healthy meal yet! (We know this because if he had he’d have taken about 25 pictures of it and milked it to duck like the two hello fresh meal pictures he recycles on a regular basis)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s a bit obsessed with ‘the trolls’ today… Ooh exciting, we know what that leads to - Meltdown Mitchell! 😂😂😂
Bit of a nerve him calling us trolls, surely it’s just banter and he’s being a Karen? Oh noooo!! That only applies to the people who call him out!

Reactions: 12
Fkin' hell, he only started Monday and all the LLL's are "treat yourself beaut, you deserve it".

People having no choice but to use foodbanks deserve a treat, not Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hiya everyone, had a few days off & come back to a new thread 🙌 I’ve been binge watching all 3 seasons of Afterlife. The gormless fat lad James (who lives with his mum & plays the recorder with his nostrils 😳) really reminds me of Marcus. I’ve been pissing myself laughing every time he came on 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.