Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Morning beauts, finally starting my new year diet today, off to McDonald’s to try the new chicken Big Mac. Have a great day everyone x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

namey

Thread #20 Binned off by the blue ticks, Sids his best mate. May as well give up and air fry some cake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Don't think it will be allowed as thread title but here's some poetry for you all.

Marcus is working very hard to lose all that weight,
So he can get on onlyfans and masterbate. 🍆🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 26

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Been on a health kick this week beauts
Not really been having breakfast or lunch, just a grape or two in between, and been having carbonara and McDonald’s for dinner. I also like to treat myself to a hot choccy at night to curb the sweet cravings xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tobodee

VIP Member
What makes me cry is though he’s making out as though he’s a recovering party drug addict ala Kate Moss. I bet he tried it twice and spewed up his Wetherspoons peas.
also beauts I deamt that we all met up for a MM party last night and Vincent himself gatecrashed and we were pretending that we didn’t know what tattle was and he slept in a tent with us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
How awful of him. People are just concerned - and this could be so triggering for others. Can’t stand the childish prick

B129F60A-C020-4094-84B0-7C681201EF52.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Marcus is online learning how to cook,
Who's Sid? That's Betty Book.

• Haha

spaceraider69

VIP Member
After the audacity of his Daniella Westbrook post too! Calling Adelle a coke head! Making his shit memes about cocaine users when all along he was snaffling it himself (which we all knew) People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Marcus! He's really going to end up with no following people are growing tired of the constant lies!

Reactions: 24

MissLT

Chatty Member
I’m gonna play devil’s advocate here beauts and say yes they weren’t textbook squats but they’re the most we’ve seen him move/strain and he’s actually broken a sweat, good! Weight loss and exercise is not supposed to be easy. The problem is he’s still thinking short term quick fixes, he isn’t interested in setting long term sustainable lifestyle changes and eating habits so the whole thing is going to be terribly short lived 🙄 I still want to take him under my wing and help.
Also thoughts & prayers to the tea towel x 💚

Reactions: 24

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Just caught up on the last few pages and I’m absolutely fuming. I hate him. I fucking hate him. After all his tears and playing the victim and ‘five suicide attempts last year’ because of the supposed trolling on tattle…he post jokes about exes dying of suicide and calls it ‘banter’. He is such a vile fucking hypocrite, it makes me sick. And the LLL brigade calling people snowflakes and ‘sensitive turds’ if they get offended.
D7D47FC0-9E72-4FCC-B9D2-E71E4E9E2A5C.jpeg

OMFG does he not see how ridiculous this is?! He can never complain about being trolled EVER AGAIN. You said it yourself you giant fat steaming pile of narcissism - It’s just banter, get over yourself.
The difference is, we are actually funny. You are not, Carcus. At all.
Just when we were starting to hope for a positive future for him, he shows his true colours once again. He is a nasty, lying, manipulative, greedy, hypocrite. I hope he fucking fails at everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

MrsPoison

VIP Member
yeah i dont think saying normal child is offensive at all my sons autistic but sorry if you’re offended by that

no i proper agree with this but i proper feel like he thinks how he acts and stuff he says is normal thats what i meant by like socially unaware
Not really your call to say what's offensive to autistic people then if you're not autistic because being compared to normal is offensive, we are normal thanks, the terms are neurodiverse and neurotypical. Don't wanna be a bitch about it but with him saying last night it wasn't a disability and probably getting this rhetoric off his NT mum, it just annoys me that we have to keep battling family members for the correct terms and support. Autism doesn't make us abnormal. If you were the white mum of a black child you wouldn't get to give your opinion on what you found racist or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23