Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey beauts did I mention I hate him? Well I bleeping hate him. That smug face riles me up so much.

So he can leave the house to get his brows done, but not to do his steps, or be a productive member of society in any way? And no I don’t like your eyebrows, they look like a caterpillar took a tit in your face.

STOP LYING CARCUS. You are literally obsessed with getting more followers, you beggy little prick.

View attachment 1036044
He keeps claiming he can get it back at any time he wants though 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was frothing at the mouth a few months ago that he had his mobile number lol. I’m glad they don’t speak though - Kirk is dealing with real grief. Not Marcus on an attention seeking mission sort of grief.
E2FB4B8A-916D-4E24-A78E-E7140AD4B84C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He was frothing at the mouth a few months ago that he had his mobile number lol. I’m glad they don’t speak though - Kirk is dealing with real grief. Not Marcus on an attention seeking mission sort of grief.
View attachment 1036425
‘No we haven’t connected’ - duck off marcus 🤨

Hi all, finally caught up since Christmas Eve where I’d stopped reading bcos he was boring 😂
But wow.. I have no words …

Reactions: 9
I can’t understand why Megan and Kirk haven’t found his new page…what with all its riveting and fresh content.

Do they not want amazing savings on CBD? To sign up to scam data mining sites? To see the same meme over and over and over? What’s wrong with them, missing out 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t understand why Megan and Kirk haven’t found his new page…what with all its riveting and fresh content.

Do they not want amazing savings on CBD? To sign up to scam data mining sites? To see the same meme over and over and over? What’s wrong with them, missing out 🤪
Bet they’re both absolutely devastated they missed the game of spot the emoji!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread #20 Binned off by the blue ticks, Sids his best mate. May as well give up and air fry some cake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Many men, wish death upon me
Pound signs in my eyes dawg and I can't see
And trolls try to take my page away
I doxed a troll for bleeping with me
They threatened me with they DWP
But if they do that I'll take their life away 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20220203_133954.jpg

Ffs come on man! 😂 He was joking on saying just as well so he doesn't have to do it the lazy bleep 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Let’s be real, he was never going to do it anyway 🤣 he will definitely have put 3 stone on by summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.