Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Didn’t she live at his parents rent free?? Didn’t contribute from what I’ve heard 🤷‍♀️
Ah she lived at his house rent free. Must give him the right too abuse her! Absolutely not! I understand this isn't a rave thread, but we also don't condone violence here. Especially not domestic abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lozza96

VIP Member
Here you go guys .all I'm gonna say is I'm sorry for ever doubting him

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
And there it is, no wonder it took her so long to speak up. Anyone who has experienced domestic abuse,will know how tough it is to have your voice heard.. I really hope she can get some closure on what she's dealt with and some support if she feels she needs it!
I hope she can heal soon 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Willing to put my last dollar on it. He’s got violent with her and she’s ended with him. She is another level of bad ass bitch is Manrika and she would have ended it right there and then. No second chances. She knows her worth. She’s got her Mum and Kid brother. She will be alright, as for him, proper chav. Typical Walsall lad, thinks the world revolves around him. She is better off without the blood sucking leach!

Reactions: 22
On her live she was asking where to live in London and how she can afford to live anywhere even if they was asking for 3.5k a month, she can afford that. Biggest Ick!
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. She’s not likeable. Flaunting her wealth is so tacky, especially as it wasn’t long ago she was just a regular person earning a normal salary. Now all she cares about it making herself into a millionaire and for what?

Used to quite like her honesty, now I’ve unfollowed and hope to not see her back on my fyp

Reactions: 19

xx3221

VIP Member
I don’t for a second think she’s lying. You can tell how much she loved him by how she acted towards him. Anybody on this thread trying to debunk what she’s said is the most bizarre thing. I’m not her biggest fan but there’s no way she is lying. Worst thing is he tries to flex his Cartier watch when she paid for everything lol

Reactions: 19
I generally like Manrika and have followed her since the beginning however lately the constant references to money and the price of things has started grating on me for example the dress for the brits she’s ordered did she really need to say it was very very expensive?

Rant over.
I used to find her amusing but honestly, I just don’t think she’s a nice person. I feel like she’d be the sort of girl who’d start on you in the pub for looking at her. She’s money grabbing obsessed and I cbaaa

Reactions: 17
There are 3 sides to story his hers and the truth, I’ll wait for the truth, 🤷‍♀️
The type of person to disregard domestic abuse? Hi Alex! Nice to see you here..

Why would she lie about domestic violence? Honestly just fuck right off. It takes a lot for someone to come out and talk about their partner abusing them.

Props to her for outing him. Shame on you.

Voiceofreason2020

Odds on she’s found messages of him messaging other girls and/or has had someone send her proof. Poor girl obviously allowed her guard to come completely down for a wetwipe, spineless, little boy.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never been the biggest fan of hers but I do like some of her content and I’m glad she’s showing younger girls to get up and get on with it after a break up

I did tell everyone this on this thread a while ago but you all came for me and called me Alex 😂 don't want to say told you so but ... 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 she has been a liar her whole life. Everyone who knows Manrika in real life 100% believe Alex!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

yngzayzay

i honestly feel so sorry for her. i cant imagine the trauma this brought up for her after she'd spent so much time to get to a place where she was happy and now she's taken 10 steps back and i really hope she heals from it, you can hear the pain in her voice :( my heart breaks for her listening to her talk about it and i dont doubt how much of a good person she says she is. she deserves SO much more

• Sad

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I loved Manrika on the circle, that is where I first heard of her, she got a lot of shit for being a game player but it was a game and she played it well. Then I’ve followed her since, I like her, she did go through a stage of being a bit braggy and trying to pretend she was super wealthy and gonna buy her mum a house etc, and then all the Alex drama was just interesting to follow and she didn’t come off in the best light but she seems like she has a kind heart and loves her family etc., I get the impression there’s some big insecurity underneath her facade and she seems to have been hurt and have some issues with that. I hope she is ok and gets back to being herself soon, for hers and her family’s sake.

• Heart
Willing to put my last dollar on it. He’s got violent with her and she’s ended with him. She is another level of bad ass bitch is Manrika and she would have ended it right there and then. No second chances. She knows her worth. She’s got her Mum and Kid brother. She will be alright, as for him, proper chav. Typical Walsall lad, thinks the world revolves around him. She is better off without the blood sucking leach!
Bloody called it! Chavvy little prick will get what’s coming to him now!!!

Reactions: 15

Nellienoo193

Listening to her story after watching the Stacey Dooley documentary on stalking is raising alarm bells for me. He should not be able to make her feel like this, he needs reporting to the police. Honestly what a freak, leave her TF alone.

Reactions: 15