Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the Ashanti tiktok that had all the comments on it lol she's aint getting no help shes just trying to act like shes still a saint

Reactions: 1
Reckon he has too much proof of her to deny it, it'll be an apology blame mental health and a vow to get help so she doesn't put anyone around her through that again to save face & her brand deals

Reactions: 3
"Much more to those conversations" "Tarnish my career" darling you're tarnishing your own career lool and she still thinks people will support her

She didn't even acknowledge the lies about a miscarriage and her grandma having cancer because she wants to deal with it in private, but Alex's texts to her manager literally show that she did lie about that

Reactions: 7
That appolgy was ridiculous and wasn't even a appolgy I hope she loses followers

Reactions: 3
That was a “I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative”

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she supposed to be throwing a big party at her moms this weekend 🤔
Probably what she means by "Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend I know I will"

Know you will cos you're gonna be on the ❄ with your pals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hot off the press 😂😂
can someone tell me what the photo was she’s referring to as I missed that?
Pot kettle black - anyone else remember the TikTok she posted saying she doesn’t take drugs as she doesn’t need drugs to have fun … bleeping head

Reactions: 4
can someone tell me what the photo was she’s referring to as I missed that?
Pot kettle black - anyone else remember the TikTok she posted saying she doesn’t take drugs as she doesn’t need drugs to have fun … bleeping head
I’m assuming the one where she has a ring of coke around her nostril, someone posted it a page or two ago I think

Reactions: 1
Just here reminding you of my comment in January where I said she looked like she was on it during her live and the multiple replies I had that she was anti drugs and had too much to risk with her career etc. Not sure I should be proud really but I really can spot a c head a mile off 😅😅😅
Screenshot_20220604-091247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 10
I did tell everyone this on this thread a while ago but you all came for me and called me Alex 😂 don't want to say told you so but ... 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 she has been a liar her whole life. Everyone who knows Manrika in real life 100% believe Alex!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's restricted comments on IG and TikTok, her PR team STINKS if she's going to release that awful statement where she doesn't mention any of the serious allegations that Alex had proof for, then resume normal business like people will just forget about it/not find out lool

Reactions: 2
So she’s still posting but just limited her comments. What’s the point?… surely her “team” should get her off social media and get her the help she so desperately needs. Such a shame, I started following her at the start of lockdown because I thought she was genuine and funny.. she’s a mess right now.

Reactions: 2