Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s still posting but just limited her comments. What’s the point?… surely her “team” should get her off social media and get her the help she so desperately needs. Such a shame, I started following her at the start of lockdown because I thought she was genuine and funny.. she’s a mess right now.
Literally just about to post this! So Jarring she’s just acting like it didn’t happen

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loved Manrika, she was my fave person on TT at one point.

But I was honestly so over her tit when she posted that ad on her IG about fertility cycles and how it knows through body temp. I even pointed out how she’s playing into the hands of extremely vulnerable people who are TTC or faced with fertility problems. Old Manrika would have removed the Ad and issued an apology, not this greedy cow, she turned the comments off. The ad is absolutely disgusting and a lot of female influencers from the same management have promoted it.

As for Alex’s story. I don’t believe for one minute he is anti drugs and I never have done. However, he came with a lot of receipts and what she has done to him and his family especially when he lives at home with his parents is absolutely disgusting.

She really has shown her true colours, she’s vile.

I’m starting to think this fall out with her and Issy before they made up was Alex trying to get her help and she didn’t like it.

Alex also mentions she gets paid 30K a month for doing those TikTok live shops! 30K are TT for real? It may be an exaggeration but I don’t think it’s far off. No wonder so many people want this influencer life style.

I hate cancel culture, we all make mistakes but this is more than a mistake. She banga her tambourine about how her dad was an alcoholic and how they had nothing and how she is doing this for her mam and quickly tried to cut her mam off. She had her 16 YO brother out partying with her until 5am. I get she paid for him but you could see in some of TT’s he was over her tit as well.

I think Alex was head over heels for her and that’s why he stayed quiet and continued meeting her. The guy wants to get himself back to the states and stay clear of her! I won’t have made a dent in her following but I’ve gladly removed myself from her tit show.

Reactions: 8
Not commented before but she fucked me off when she brazenly held a party during lockdown

Is it just me who’s now confused as to how she’s posting like normal and nothing happened, and not only that but has support in the comments??

Is it just me who’s now confused as to how she’s posting like normal and nothing happened, and not only that but has support in the comments??
not just you… someone commented about ❄ and she”joked” about having a few lines prepared & that they’ll kick in, in a few hours..

her management seem fine with it all now, does appear to have caused any problems. I’d say she deleting / filtering comments though for sure, so only the supportive ones appear.

Sorry but Alexs posts are a bit deluded. He really think he is Johnny Depp, are we meant to believe they’re having a court battle. Give over

Reactions: 4
He put up a post yesterday that she had a solicitor involved, so I’m guessing her management have got involved and written to him saying don’t talk about her anymore… there won’t be a court battle and he’s not getting a cheque 🤣 imbeciles the both of them

Reactions: 4
If there was a court case he would not legally be allowed to comment on the ongoing without harming his own case looool. Also the constant comparison to Depp is weird because yes Depp got abused but he was also an abuser he was not innocent, that was a defamation of trial not DV trial he was not found innocent.

He had proof and clearly shes toxic and unhinged but bleeping hell stop going on about it, if you've supposedly healed from a tough year then stop talking about her and clinging onto the attention. They're both very very odd

Reactions: 6
Also the constant comparison to Depp is weird because yes Depp got abused but he was also an abuser he was not innocent, that was a defamation of trial not DV trial he was not found innocent.
Exactly that, not everyone can grasp that. 👏🏽

the constant posts are weird af, can’t they both get over it. Saddos.

Last edited:
It’s proper cringe now.
Lad needs to move on and she needs to stop acting like her tit don’t stink.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to be involved in any of the stuff with the Max Balegde crowd and GK Barry etc - I thought she used to be?