Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has cheated or disrespected her in serious way I think if he had been violent or it involved money she would use her platform to tell people what to look out for charities helplines to contact etc

Reactions: 2
I think he has cheated or disrespected her in serious way I think if he had been violent or it involved money she would use her platform to tell people what to look out for charities helplines to contact etc
I dunno that would be obvious if she doesn’t want to tell people what happened

Odds on she’s found messages of him messaging other girls and/or has had someone send her proof. Poor girl obviously allowed her guard to come completely down for a wetwipe, spineless, little boy.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never been the biggest fan of hers but I do like some of her content and I’m glad she’s showing younger girls to get up and get on with it after a break up

Reactions: 17
She looks like she's lost her spark I really feel for her tbh I'm not a big fan I think she's trying to talk like she's lost her accent etc but nobody deserves to feel the way she's clearly feeling I agree with @Voiceofreason2020 I'm glad she's showing younger girls how to just get up and get on with it x

Reactions: 7
I do! But there’s nothing there except one of him posing and one of him exercising. Looks like he’s deleted it 🙄

Reactions: 1
I came for the same reason I knew I should have followed before he went private ! I’m proud of her though she smashing it

I didn't realize her and Alex was previously together, then broke up and then for back together via celebs go dating.

She should of picked the other lad.

I didn’t even know she was on Celebs Go Dating! 😲

He’s just put this on Instagram
A personal instagram like he’s a celeb 😂 didn’t Manrika say she met him through Priya and something to do with Lex I thought he was a twin called Lyle but I don’t know if that’s there surname

Manrika is burning to tell everyone so she may as well spill instead of saying “if I speak”

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it was Celebs go dating I think ex in the city? When they go on a date and an ex comes along.. that’s how they got back together.

Reactions: 5