Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Just caught her live and people was commenting that she had gear on her nose .she said it's a bogey wiped her nose and got the bogey and showed everyone on the live 😂 then said see it's a bogey .don't belive everything you hear and basically stop commenting as it was getting her down and then I think it was her mum who overheard and said he needed a life 😂
I watched a bit earlier too and someone commented about her sniffing a lot and saying she's on drugs and she was like "I wouldn't be doing breakfast lives if I was on drugs" or something like that. Then she said something and said "that will be on Tattle Life later. 😅 😂

clworld2

She’s completely fallen out with one of those boys, doesn’t follow anymore etc.

But she does have a very good supportive circle. I agree with the vine from Alex.. it’s a shame but I always thought the ££ she is earning right now was an attributing factor to his interest.

She is WAY out of his league in my opinion. She’s absolutely stunning and at least is quite funny. He seemed DRY
I noticed this she was with him and his partner at an event not to long ago they did the picture of them all together strange it did seem to change when they got in relationships but Kyle seems like a good guy

artemist

Chatty Member
I like her but disappointed to see her flouting lockdown rules all over her insta stories today with the birthday party in her garden

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Would she really ❄ with her mom and brother abroad though? If so that’s a proper addiction not just something she partakes in.

Her dad seems to have deleted his IG and she doesn’t mention him anymore.

The chav is looking awful (er) today, fringe benter than ever and a huge picked spot on his chin 🤮🤢.