Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She beginning to really grate on me. I think it’s awful what she’s been through but I dno I just feel there’s something so arrogant about her. I might get slack for this comment!
I don't think you should get any slack for that comment! I've always thought she was very arrogant, even before all this happened. Wouldn't wish it on her like, but doesn't change that I think she's arrogant.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like when her regular content isn't getting as much engagement she mentions her family situation and how much she's helped her mum/bro or the Alex situation (what she went through is terrible and if this is her way of coping with it then fair enough) but sometimes it feels like some of her content isn't authentic anymore and it's anything that'll get views/interactions. Maybe she really is just trying to show the reality of her life but I'm not sure. I've loved her content since she first started off so this isn't hate.

Reactions: 9
I generally like Manrika and have followed her since the beginning however lately the constant references to money and the price of things has started grating on me for example the dress for the brits she’s ordered did she really need to say it was very very expensive?

Rant over.
I used to find her amusing but honestly, I just don’t think she’s a nice person. I feel like she’d be the sort of girl who’d start on you in the pub for looking at her. She’s money grabbing obsessed and I cbaaa

Reactions: 17
Maybe it’s just an age thing but her ‘content’ is absolutely dire.

Reactions: 10
I really do not enjoy her content any more.

And i hate how she dips in and out of talking about her life drama (not disputing its terrible what happened to her) but now she seems to use it for content when she needs a bit of engagement.

She gives off mean girl vibes, which wasnt so bad in the earlier days as she’d use it creatively in her responses but nowadays she just gives off pure mean girl and im not here for it

Reactions: 10
She is kinda triggering to me because she reminds me so much of the mean girls at my old school who made my life hell.

Reactions: 7
Are the products she’s flogging on her lives legit…
I don’t know why Dyson would need to sell air wraps in this way with that much discount?!?!

Also she annoyed me with her comments about how Molly Mae has had more hate than Mason Greenwood - come on the Molly thing people were able to joke around with and make content from nobodies gonna be doing that about domestic abuse!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why Dyson would need to sell air wraps in this way with that much discount?!?!

Also she annoyed me with her comments about how Molly Mae has had more hate than Mason Greenwood - come on the Molly thing people were able to joke around with and make content from nobodies gonna be doing that about domestic abuse!!
Yeah there legit its done by tiktok itself

She isn’t wrong though, the backlash MM got versus MG is ridiculous.

MM just naive and doesn’t live in the real world.

MG is a rapist and abuser.

I think I’d rather be known as a tad ignorant than a rapist.

Reactions: 1
She isn’t wrong though, the backlash MM got versus MG is ridiculous.

MM just naive and doesn’t live in the real world.

MG is a rapist and abuser.

I think I’d rather be known as a tad ignorant than a rapist.
That’s exactly why there’s been some content on tik tok about MG but nobody is gonna start doing jokes/trends/sounds about rape and abuse (well I sincerely hope not!!) like they did about 24 hour days or what’s Molly gonna do when she finds out clocks go forward etc etc

On Twitter and Instagram there’s been a lot of anger and abuse aimed at him and rightly so

Reactions: 8
She is such a stunning girl but I really wish she wouldn’t push her bottom jaw out and show her bottom teeth, it makes her look so strange

Reactions: 8
I thimk she needs to be carefull of alex .9 hpurs ago she put she was moving to london .6 hours ago alex put something about accepting something in carnary wharf which is london.he will be following her

Reactions: 5
Yeah alex has done a few questions on insta saying shes lying so shes said shes not lying she dosnt want to revisit it but she does have voice recording of everything

Don’t get me wrong it’s awful what’s happened to Manrika (if it did we will never really know for sure) but is anyone else a saddo like me and almost sat with the popcorn 😂

Reactions: 1
Surely if you're being framed for something as serious as abuse and stalking you'd come out with your side of the story to try and clear your name instead of saying its your private life but the other person is lying?

Reactions: 6
I don't believe a word Alex is saying but his story is hilarious to watch

Reactions: 3
Alex is chatting so much tit. I knew it would end in tears. He’s a proper chav. It’s so interesting to watch. Seems like Manrika has found some stuff out relating to him via Clares law. So he has a history of DV possibly?

Alex you chavvy woman:
change your jacket
Stop sending yourself questions &
Tell us whose paying for your food now.

Reactions: 6
Honestly they're a pair of idiots. Might as well get back together, peas of the same bloody pod.

Reactions: 4
I keep telling tiktok I’m not interested when she comes up and then the next day she’s back again. She’s incredibly boring and vapid, money is clearly the only thing on her mind and it’s not enjoyable to watch. Tiktok please listen and stop showing me her!!!!!

Reactions: 2