Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This popped up on my fyp on tiktok. She looks so happy. It's sad but she seems to be bouncing back on Instagram stories which is good to see.
I feel for the girl, but think that she needs to wise up. It’s a joke to refer to someone as the love of your life when you’ve only been (back?) together for literally a matter of weeks. It’s like asking for drama isn’t it. Couldn’t really understand it, he looks like sports direct vomited on a fake Rolex 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Imah

Chatty Member
Not to judge on looks, but he screams red flag how does she not see that 😂

Although I reckon she probs is drama herself

• Haha

doudouuii

Her response to this whole mess is going to be interesting, definitely going to be crying asking why everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon and talking about how strong she is and we don’t know the full story 😭

I hope she gets cancelled because poor Alex had a target put on his back for what? Miserable cow

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Woweeeeeee I ran to read that all!!!! He’s on private now haha but he brought receipts

I genuinely believe him. I never liked her in the Circle and always thought she was manipulative and nasty and a bit twisted, there was always something off about her.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She beginning to really grate on me. I think it’s awful what she’s been through but I dno I just feel there’s something so arrogant about her. I might get slack for this comment!
I don't think you should get any slack for that comment! I've always thought she was very arrogant, even before all this happened. Wouldn't wish it on her like, but doesn't change that I think she's arrogant.

xx3221

VIP Member
I used to really like her but now she just makes me cringe. Sick of seeing her go on about money, how scary her boyfriend is and how she needs “feeding”. You are a grown woman. Her boyfriend looks like the typical chav I see everyday that wears fake designer lol. She posted her £300 bill on her story last night but deleted it

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
The poor girl, my heart broke everytime her voice broke. She deserves better and she will get better. Didn’t shock me at all when she said she’s funded his life for the past however many months!

Jeanslates

I generally like Manrika and have followed her since the beginning however lately the constant references to money and the price of things has started grating on me for example the dress for the brits she’s ordered did she really need to say it was very very expensive?

Rant over.

Maci77

I tried to give Manrika the beneift of the doubt the whole time. She comes across abrasive and nasty at times, I thought it was a front she put on.

Anybody else notice that when she played that voicenote she played it from a specific point? The voicenote was actually longer and there was lots of recordings on there. I think she cherry picked a part that she thought made her look most like the victim.
And I think it's confirmed she's on the ❄.

Alex appears to say he has some video evidence to back up his claims.

Reactions: 10

Tea4u

VIP Member
Manrika is burning to tell everyone so she may as well spill instead of saying “if I speak”

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
If she was found out to be lying her dream career would be gone, her promises to her mum would be gone, her wealthy lifestyle would be gone, her management would be gone, her friends would be gone.
She's literally the closest to being 'celebrity' and I don't mean just via TikTok.. it wouldn't be worth her lying! She would loose everything for nothing!

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’m guessing he’s cheated given she’s said no I didn’t cheat and he’s ruined her self esteem / confidence. What a prick. He was punching well above his weight!

• Sad

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Just here reminding you of my comment in January where I said she looked like she was on it during her live and the multiple replies I had that she was anti drugs and had too much to risk with her career etc. Not sure I should be proud really but I really can spot a c head a mile off 😅😅😅
Screenshot_20220604-091247_Samsung Internet.jpg

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Alex, that you???
I can 100% guarantee it is, and if so how embarrassing. Keep you mouthy quiet boy…there’s not three story theres hers which is honest and true by the looks of it, any one can see that and then a wanna be hoodman who clearly thinks it’s ok to hurt someone and say they deserved what they got previously…. Sickening, someone delete him from the world ✌🏼

xx3221

VIP Member
Looks like Manrika has some serious mental health issues and confirms she's a massive coke head as we all suspected. Also lying about a miscarriage and your gran in hospital with cancer?? She's disgusting.
I know she has stolen money from her grandma before (her dads mum) so i believe everything he's said

• Wow