Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I feel really bleeping sorry for her. Bloody terrible. Can’t imagine going through that.. let alone! Being in another country.
So glad she had the funds to get herself home 😞

Reactions: 6
You can genuinely tell how hurt she’s been :( I’m glad she’s strong enough to carry on and not go back though. Not a lot of women can be like her which is heartbreaking.

I feel really bad for her. She’s pouring her heart out and being honest with it all, I honestly don’t think she’s being fake about any of it either. What a 💩 Alex is 😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God I can’t imagine being alone in a foreign country after that. Poor poor girl. He sounds like an all round dick.

Reactions: 5
The one day I chose to nap 😂 so glad she’s spoke out the poor girl I’m a lot older and I’d panic too being on my own, I’m so glad she’s spoke about the money aswell it should be equal but not making our your a trader with loads of designer things nice car etc when your broke

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no for the violence. Not on. Not forgivable. Totally.

BUT hearing on the live about how he took the piss for so long, never paid for anything etc. begs the obvious question why she even went on holiday with him in the first place. He sounds like a deadbeat and she shouldn’t have been entertaining him beforehand 😣

Reactions: 9
she said he was texting her afterwards saying he hadnt eaten in 5 days probs trying to get her to feel bad for him and when she checked his location he was at the kfc drive thru??🤣 how embarrassing for him loll, honestly glad she's mature and strong enough to stay away from him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The one day I chose to nap 😂 so glad she’s spoke out the poor girl I’m a lot older and I’d panic too being on my own, I’m so glad she’s spoke about the money aswell it should be equal but not making our your a trader with loads of designer things nice car etc when your broke
Don’t be too quick to believe, sometimes all is not what it seems

Reactions: 1

BUT hearing on the live about how he took the piss for so long, never paid for anything etc. begs the obvious question why she even went on holiday with him in the first place. He sounds like a deadbeat and she shouldn’t have been entertaining him beforehand 😣
Didn’t she live at his parents rent free?? Didn’t contribute from what I’ve heard 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There are 3 sides to story his hers and the truth, I’ll wait for the truth, 🤷‍♀️
We’ll all have our different views on this.
He bled her dry, she let it happen. People let it happen when in love, I’ve been there got the tshirt when I was in my 20s. Used for my money, until I had nothing but believed I was loved and no one else wanted me. It happens. I believe she’s being genuine.

He’s been outside places she’s been and all sorts so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s him or someone who knows him

Reactions: 9
There are 3 sides to story his hers and the truth, I’ll wait for the truth, 🤷‍♀️
The type of person to disregard domestic abuse? Hi Alex! Nice to see you here..

Why would she lie about domestic violence? Honestly just duck right off. It takes a lot for someone to come out and talk about their partner abusing them.

Props to her for outing him. Shame on you.

Reactions: 17
I'm not the biggest fan of Manrika and hardly ever feel like she comes across genuine tbh but I do truly believe every word she's said in those videos. I feel for her, that's a lot for her to be faced with, I hope she really takes the time she needs to rebuild herself again. If Alex cared about her at all he would leave her leave be and stop whatever following/calling/gossiping etc he's doing, it speaks volumes that he is apparently harassing her or after all that, or having others do it on his behalf.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she live at his parents rent free?? Didn’t contribute from what I’ve heard 🤷‍♀️
Ah she lived at his house rent free. Must give him the right too abuse her! Absolutely not! I understand this isn't a rave thread, but we also don't condone violence here. Especially not domestic abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Listening to her story after watching the Stacey Dooley documentary on stalking is raising alarm bells for me. He should not be able to make her feel like this, he needs reporting to the police. Honestly what a freak, leave her TF alone.

Reactions: 15

Because that’s what abusers do! They make u question your self they do it so you don’t even realise
She is in no way to blame for this

and yourdisgusting for suggesting otherwise

Reactions: 7
Because that’s what abusers do! They make u question your self they do it so you don’t even realise

She was genuinely just a girl in love.. having the holiday she dreamed of with the man she thought she was spending her life with 😭

Reactions: 3

I didn’t say she was to blame for violence - don’t put words in my mouth.

Reactions: 2