Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Manrika has some serious mental health issues and confirms she's a massive coke head as we all suspected. Also lying about a miscarriage and your gran in hospital with cancer?? She's disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Here you go guys .all I'm gonna say is I'm sorry for ever doubting him

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like Manrika has some serious mental health issues and confirms she's a massive coke head as we all suspected. Also lying about a miscarriage and your gran in hospital with cancer?? She's disgusting.
I know she has stolen money from her grandma before (her dads mum) so i believe everything he's said

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The pictures of them both together in the last few months as well when she's just slated him online. I think Alex has been naive in thinking she can change and obviously cares about her and hoped he could help her. It sounds like she is beyond help.
I really hope it somehow gets backs to the brands and they don't pay her to advertise etc anymore.

Reactions: 8
Lurker here 👀
I believed her at first then continued to doubt her character, after Alex’s story tonight I 100% believe him!! She needs to be cancelled, young girls actually look up to her! Coke bleep

Reactions: 9
I watched her on the circle and the entire time she was blabbing on about how she’s doing it for her mum, she wants to give her mum everything and make her life better. And now she’s cutting her off? just for sympathy then to get votes I guess

Reactions: 15
I watched her on the circle and the entire time she was blabbing on about how she’s doing it for her mum, she wants to give her mum everything and make her life better. And now she’s cutting her off? just for sympathy then to get votes I guess
She also basically fell in love with a woman pretending to be a man 💀 says it all about her character

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woweeeeeee I ran to read that all!!!! He’s on private now haha but he brought receipts

I genuinely believe him. I never liked her in the Circle and always thought she was manipulative and nasty and a bit twisted, there was always something off about her.

Reactions: 11
They are both weirdos… Alex needs to let it go it’s getting embarrassing now… he’s making out like he’s some influencer… 🙈

Just throwing it out there also, I knew she was a coke head ages ago… I commented here and loads of people came for me…
TOLD U SO

thanks and good night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Team Alex all the way! Dont get me wrong hes been abit annoying with the whole keeping us in suspense..But good for him for speaking out!! As a women who has suffered from domestic violence, I know its hard to open up and tell the truth!

From when she was in the circle I knew she was a manipulative little witch!

Reactions: 13
Just had a look at her TikTok… she’s slowly disappearing and becoming irrelevant (as expected)
Very few comments or even likes now! She used to get thousands within hours

Reactions: 3
God that poor guy the whole thing sounds horrific for him and her manager the amount of stress she is causing these people. I hope she gets the help she clearly needs but you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

Reactions: 8
Team Alex all the way! Dont get me wrong hes been abit annoying with the whole keeping us in suspense..But good for him for speaking out!! As a women who has suffered from domestic violence, I know its hard to open up and tell the truth!

From when she was in the circle I knew she was a manipulative little witch!
It’s been a long time waiting for him to say something after so many hints, but I imagine maybe he wasn’t fully ready to as it seems until recently he was still somewhat involved in it or it’s gotten to breaking point and now he has to say something. Least he came with receipts!

Poor lad. He’s obviously been through a lot and thought he could help her somehow. You can be blinded/gaslighted by love

Reactions: 5
That's the end of her career
good I’m glad, my boyfriend thought she was fab on the circle used to boil my blood as I could see straight through her. He’s just referred to her after seeing that as a “bleeping looney”

still pissed at him though 🤣

ETA when I say fab he bought into the whole “doing it for my mum” he’s very naive clearly 😆

Reactions: 2
I'd be very surprised if connect ever address it they never address any issues they are contacted about

Reactions: 2
From the messages it does look like Benji knows about it and has tried helping her and it even says he was going to get rid of her .so hopefully he follows through

Reactions: 1