Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to really like her but feel like allllll she talks about now is how much money she’s making...thoughts anyone???

Reactions: 8
I love her! She done a video saying she had been struggling but now she is back?!

Reactions: 1
I like her but disappointed to see her flouting lockdown rules all over her insta stories today with the birthday party in her garden

I like her but real shame she’s friendly with that Issy Oakley, has put me right off her if I’m honest.

Reactions: 3
I had no idea who she was until she went onto the circle. She comes across as a very nasty manipulative person

ETA: I know it’s a game show and she’s playing the game but something about it tells me that is how she is in real life too

Reactions: 14
I had no idea who she was until she went onto the circle. She comes across as a very nasty manipulative person

ETA: I know it’s a game show and she’s playing the game but something about it tells me that is how she is in real life too
I know exactly what you mean. And I have to agree, certain things and certain ways she acts makes me think she’s possibly quite bitchy and nasty in real life. I find this series of the circle so disappointing. Everyone is game playing and I’m bored of it being the Manrika show 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how she can deny it, when a girl posted a screenshot of her admitting it 😂 I’m sure that Issy is completely bad news
Exactly, plus this campaign against social media hate she’s on about now that she’s at the receiving end of it seems a little hypocritical given one of her best mates was sending social media hate to Lauren and got called out for it. Didn’t see her caring about it then. :rolleyes:

Exactly, plus this campaign against social media hate she’s on about now that she’s at the receiving end of it seems a little hypocritical given one of her best mates was sending social media hate to Lauren and got called out for it. Didn’t see her caring about it then. :rolleyes:
Really disappointing really. I mean that Issy is still writing sarcastic, argumentative comments to people on other peoples videos. Nice as pie under her own though. They’re both fake

Reactions: 2
Really disappointing really. I mean that Issy is still writing sarcastic, argumentative comments to people on other peoples videos. Nice as pie under her own though. They’re both fake
Agreed. I’ve seen she’s decided to stop watching the Circle now because they’re editing her to be the villain, so she claims. I’ve seen on Twitter too a girl saying she was bullied by Manrika in school.

It’s a shame cause I really liked her based on her tiktoks prior to entering the Circle. Gone right off her this last week.

Agreed. I’ve seen she’s decided to stop watching the Circle now because they’re editing her to be the villain, so she claims. I’ve seen on Twitter too a girl saying she was bullied by Manrika in school.

It’s a shame cause I really liked her based on her tiktoks prior to entering the Circle. Gone right off her this last week.
I don’t think they’ve edited her to be the villian, she was the bloody brilliant. They’ve aired her sob story to get sympathy, blah blah. I think the producers thought she’d be really popular

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’ve edited her to be the villian, she was the bloody brilliant. They’ve aired her sob story to get sympathy, blah blah. I think the producers thought she’d be really popular
Definitely, everyone liked her in the beginning but now we’ve seen her catty comments and game playing and people don’t like it and that’s just the way it is when you’re on tv. Yeah she’s playing a game show but she’s willing to throw any relationships she makes in there under the bus for the sake of some money and that rubs people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 7
Definitely, everyone liked her in the beginning but now we’ve seen her catty comments and game playing and people don’t like it and that’s just the way it is when you’re on tv. Yeah she’s playing a game show but she’s willing to throw any relationships she makes in there under the bus for the sake of some money and that rubs people up the wrong way.
Hit it on the head. Yes its a game but it seems to come so easy to her that tells me she’s used to it

I realllllllly don't like her. She's not coming across well on The Circle at all and she can't blame that fully on editing. I'm under no illusions that producers do edit a show to fit their own narrative however Manrika has said some really bitchy things - if it's coming out of her mouth she can't blame that on editing. I appreciate that it's a gameshow and you're gonna play the game, but you can play a game without being a total witch imo.

It's a shame she's also associated with Issy Oakley!

Reactions: 6
I realllllllly don't like her. She's not coming across well on The Circle at all and she can't blame that fully on editing. I'm under no illusions that producers do edit a show to fit their own narrative however Manrika has said some really bitchy things - if it's coming out of her mouth she can't blame that on editing. I appreciate that it's a gameshow and you're gonna play the game, but you can play a game without being a total witch imo.

I used to find her very funny, and then over recent months as she’s got friendlier and friendlier with Issy l, I feel like a real bitchy, mean girl side has come out and now on the circle WOW. I applaud people going in with a game plan but I do think she’s taking it too far, it’s unpleasant. I find it incredibly hypocritical that she’s posting on social media about trolling, yet is friendly with Issy who got caught out trolling just two weeks ago. Real shame.

I used to find her very funny, and then over recent months as she’s got friendlier and friendlier with Issy l, I feel like a real bitchy, mean girl side has come out and now on the circle WOW. I applaud people going in with a game plan but I do think she’s taking it too far, it’s unpleasant. I find it incredibly hypocritical that she’s posting on social media about trolling, yet is friendly with Issy who got caught out trolling just two weeks ago. Real shame.
sometimes in her TikToks it’s actually hard to distinguish between her and issy. They both use the same tone of voice, same facial expressions. It’s like they’re copying each other

Reactions: 4

That’s exactly it. Others are playing a game too no doubt but they don’t go from one extreme to another in the way they treat people or their behaviour. It’s the all-in support & having their backs one moment to saying bitchy things & rating them bottom/blocking them in the next. Nobody else goes from such extremes or acts so fake to someone’s face while secretly saying nasty stuff about them (what she did with Gemma and now Andy). All the other OG’s have managed to get this far without back-stabbing so it’s really not necessary or excusable.

I’ve really gone off her in recent months tbh. I used to find her really really and relatable but I’ve just seen a bitchy side some through lately. I stopped watching the circle as I got sooo bored with it! But from her stories this evening it sounds like people aren’t happy with it! I used to find her funny but am sick of the same old jokes and the same old stories about how she’s grafted for her Mom...that’s fair enough but it’s constant. She also posted a story when she was tipsy calling all Indians weird and that Indians don’t have a relationship with their parents and can’t drink Prosecco with them, which I thought was disgusting and really stereo typing all Indians...I messaged her saying that was out of order and that I’m Indian and I have a brill relationship with my parents and share a bottle of Prosecco with them! Obviously the story then got deleted! I think manrika just needs to come back down to earth tbh.

Reactions: 7