Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t for a second think she’s lying. You can tell how much she loved him by how she acted towards him. Anybody on this thread trying to debunk what she’s said is the most bizarre thing. I’m not her biggest fan but there’s no way she is lying. Worst thing is he tries to flex his Cartier watch when she paid for everything lol

Reactions: 19
Alex, that you???
I can 100% guarantee it is, and if so how embarrassing. Keep you mouthy quiet boy…there’s not three story theres hers which is honest and true by the looks of it, any one can see that and then a wanna be hoodman who clearly thinks it’s ok to hurt someone and say they deserved what they got previously…. Sickening, someone delete him from the world ✌🏼

Reactions: 10
If she was found out to be lying her dream career would be gone, her promises to her mum would be gone, her wealthy lifestyle would be gone, her management would be gone, her friends would be gone.
She's literally the closest to being 'celebrity' and I don't mean just via TikTok.. it wouldn't be worth her lying! She would loose everything for nothing!

If she was found out to be lying her dream career would be gone, her promises to her mum would be gone, her wealthy lifestyle would be gone, her management would be gone, her friends would be gone.
She's literally the closest to being 'celebrity' and I don't mean just via TikTok.. it wouldn't be worth her lying! She would loose everything for nothing!
Couldn’t have put it any better myself

Reactions: 2
It’s sad what has happened between her and her ex. But I’m not surprised. he seemed like a massive arse-ho. He also didn’t seem into her, he seemed irritated by her most of the time and she was way more into him than he was into her. It looked like he was just with her for the cheque every time I watched vids of them together…like he had no real intention of being with her long term and just wanted the clout. I reckon she’s not even his type…far from it.

Reactions: 8
I could cry for the girl she put everything into that relationship for him to tit on her like that what a violent low life he is she deserves so much better than a wannabe gangster with a tit haircut

I didn’t say she was to blame for violence - don’t put words in my mouth.
No I didn’t say u said she was to blame for the violence .. you were basically saying she shouldn’t of told put her self in the situation by going on holiday! This is in noway her fault !
when your in love it’s hard to see people for what they really are

Reactions: 3
It’s sad what has happened between her and her ex. But I’m not surprised. he seemed like a massive arse-ho. He also didn’t seem into her, he seemed irritated by her most of the time and she was way more into him than he was into her. It looked like he was just with her for the cheque every time I watched vids of them together…like he had no real intention of being with her long term and just wanted the clout. I reckon she’s not even his type…far from it.
Was well happy with the nye dinner and the Las Vegas pad though that she paid for wasn’t he 🤪🤣 to be fair the video of the fireworks on nye and she went in for like the hug or kiss his body language screamed fakeness but I put it down to maybe he didn’t like PDA when sadly in reality he now just looks like a user 🤷🏽‍♀️

when your in love it’s hard to see people for what they really are
God this, isn’t that the truth

Reactions: 6
I know it’s mean but all I could think about whilst watching the lives is what massive chavs they both are 😂 Manrika has a good heart and I understand she grew up with very little so making cash is a big deal for her.

He is scum and I was under the impression he was making bank as a ‘trader’ as she kept mentioning the engagement ring she wanted etc? Not true then. She can do so much better than him, man screamed red flag from the start

Reactions: 8
I know it’s mean but all I could think about whilst watching the lives is what massive chavs they both are 😂 Manrika has a good heart and I understand she grew up with very little so making cash is a big deal for her.

He is scum and I was under the impression he was making bank as a ‘trader’ as she kept mentioning the engagement ring she wanted etc? Not true then. She can do so much better than him, man screamed red flag from the start
What part of her speaking about such a traumatic experience made you think she was a chav? What an odd thing to say

Didn’t she live at his parents rent free?? Didn’t contribute from what I’ve heard 🤷‍♀️
I find it so odd how much she loves her family etc but apparently moved in with him.. relationships that intense are a bit of a red flag to me

I do think Manrika has a good heart, good intentions etc however do I think she’s noticed how her plans for her mum, spoiling her brother etc get engagement up.. yes

Last edited:
Absolutely awful what she went through - I can’t imagine how scared she must’ve been esp being on other side of the world on her own!

Sorry if it’s been said already but what interested me though was that whilst they were on the holiday they made a video replying to a comment about how he was freeloading or something along those lines and both of them were very defensive about how he makes his own money and pays his way and now she’s saying that wasn’t the case!

Reactions: 3
Gutted I missed her live! Did she give much more info?
Not loads, I remember her saying something about she had to get security to get her phone back off him, she wasn’t really allowed to go out with her friends or speak to them much, she paid for everything on the holiday apart from the flights coz his sister got them free. She paid for a course for him to do so he could better himself and get a job, she paid for meals, etc but said she’s been like that anyway since she’s making decent money. Even with her friends she wants to give them a good night out so will pay for extras etc doesn’t buy herself loads as she thinks she can spend it on others or go towards a house for her mum. He really messed her up the poor girl :( said they were drinking at a bar and he was wasted, said he was going toilet and went for 45 mins so she went to look for him and it started from there but they’d be arguing on the way to Vegas anyway so it was already tit but she wanted to make the best of it.

Reactions: 4
She’s so strong for having the strength to record those voice notes during his outbreak and not giving him her phone password after. They might have been the only thing that stopped him painting a whole narrative and making a “response” etc.

I can’t believe Alex was trying to tell Manrika that he thought the fake account he was confiding in was Manrika? He was calling her a slag and all sorts to this fake account but he thought it was her and thought the best thing to do was witch about her to…her… after everything he put her through? 😂

I was watching her live and felt so sad when she said she was in love with him and now she felt like he loved the lifestyle more than he loved her :( And she still talked of him so highly like talking about how he was the most intelligent man and that she thought he was still going to be successful she’s truly too nice for her own good I sincerely hope she heals and he gives her space to do so instead of stalking her

Watched her videos, how can people still say it’s fake.

I normally don’t accuse people of being certain people on here buts amazing how Alex was outed and never commented since. 👀

10-15K he has cost her! Absolutely insane! What an absolute scumbag! I feel like now it’s out she will bounce back better and stronger. She didn’t want to talk you couldn’t see she didn’t but seeing that everyone felt she was the issue I can see why she opened up. The guy is a piss poor hole and a walking red flag.

• Heart
I find it so odd how much she loves her family etc but apparently moved in with him.. relationships that intense are a bit of a red flag to me

I do think Manrika has a good heart, good intentions etc however do I think she’s noticed how her plans for her mum, spoiling her brother etc get engagement up.. yes
she was saying on her live thst whenever she wanted To go out with her friends or have a night in with her mum and brother that he’d try talking her out of it or try invite/involve himself so he could always be around her etc. so that may have been a reason as to why she moved in with him and didn’t see her family as much etc as he always tried to be around her

It’s so mad and scary how she said he didn’t act this way at all when they was together and his true colours only showed properly once he was drunk, so crazy how somebody can just change like that so quickly

also I don’t understand how they ended up losing eachother that night when they were drinking in vegas, if it was just those two half way across the world alone why/how would they end up in different places surely they’d stick together. Did she mention how thishappened?

Last edited:
  • Sad