Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still on insta stories about being ready to tell, I actually like her so have no issues. Just more nosey due to feeling like I was basically there with them due to the blogs and update 🤣 I’m guessing cheating tbh

Reactions: 7
Most likely cheated but she’s just money grabbing from this story

Reactions: 1
Yeah she is keeping saying ‘only posting to stay on the algorithm’ etc like chill out if you’re sad it’s ok take the time off stop trying to stay on the algorithm for money
I don’t think she can take the time off though. If it was a standard 9-5 job, people would be ripping her to tit for not going in after a couple of days.
Your boss expects you in. Her management company will expect her to make content, interact etc she’s just trying to honest and say tiktok is her job. She’s gotta do what she’s gonna do.
Her followers came from her funniness mainly, if she just posted sad/tearful videos she wouldn’t get much attention IMO

Let’s be honest; she’ll post about 8pm because that’s prime time for interaction.
It’ll be him messaging other women or chatting them up in Vegas. I think that’ll be it.

Also I’m sure Issy will have something to do with it. No like that but Issy will have been texting him slagging off Manrika since they finished I reckon.

Anyone else notice how Manrika and Vickaboo don’t seem to have interacted much in the last week or two?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s gunna be a like 8 part story time isn’t it 😩 will for sure be tuning in though sounds like she’s got a lot to say

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna lose all interest in this "storytime" if she doesn't get on with it soon

Reactions: 2
I like Manrika, she's hilarious and I do feel bad for her as she's clearly been wronged and she has every right to be heartbroken and tell her truth but I do think she's overplaying story time a little to get more engagements/views

Reactions: 4
It’s got to be more than he just cheated… that would be a one liner not a whole story time. Patiently waiting…… 🤣

And there it is, no wonder it took her so long to speak up. Anyone who has experienced domestic abuse,will know how tough it is to have your voice heard.. I really hope she can get some closure on what she's dealt with and some support if she feels she needs it!
I hope she can heal soon 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 28
i honestly feel so sorry for her. i cant imagine the trauma this brought up for her after she'd spent so much time to get to a place where she was happy and now she's taken 10 steps back and i really hope she heals from it, you can hear the pain in her voice :( my heart breaks for her listening to her talk about it and i dont doubt how much of a good person she says she is. she deserves SO much more

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The poor girl, my heart broke everytime her voice broke. She deserves better and she will get better. Didn’t shock me at all when she said she’s funded his life for the past however many months!

Reactions: 11
Her story was horrendous. I can more than understand why she wouldn’t have even felt comfortable sharing it until now, it’s beyond traumatising.

Reactions: 9
Willing to put my last dollar on it. He’s got violent with her and she’s ended with him. She is another level of bad ass witch is Manrika and she would have ended it right there and then. No second chances. She knows her worth. She’s got her Mum and Kid brother. She will be alright, as for him, proper chav. Typical Walsall lad, thinks the world revolves around him. She is better off without the blood sucking leach!
Bloody called it! Chavvy little prick will get what’s coming to him now!!!

Reactions: 15
Actually had tears in my eyes watching those videos! You can hear and feel every word of how hurt she is. She is exceptionally strong for speaking out, not just thinking ‘oh he was drunk’, good for her. I hope she gets the closure she needs and gets back to being herself.

Reactions: 6