Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenduak

incoming video of tom lipsyncing to fight song and how they will never be defeated.. dont forget pulling lucy and the kids in

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TikTokHater

Tom, you claim it’s not trolls, it’s dangerous individuals. No. No it’s not. The people on here are not dangerous, they are just awake. And slowly but surely, all the people who follow you are waking up. There’s no threats on here, just people concerned with your grooming like activities. If you want these threads to stop, you know what to do. Stop begging from children. Use the app like the majority of others do. Your job is not social media, you’re a professional beggar.

Discolights

VIP Member
He’s basically going to copy when Carebear did that big rant at everyone, she got all shouty, and then that JW guy joined and told her how great she was.

I’m just looking forward to Trucker and James videos after 🙋‍♀️

• Heart

Atttttccc

He’s even made a video & tagged Mel about not doing the talent show skanky you only dropped the shit show because you knew you wouldn’t get any viewers not that you get that many anyway & they’ll be more talent over there dropping in the boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor souls got to feel sorry for them really must be wearing rose tinted glasses
So Mel raised 2.5k over what they wanted then put a PayPal in her bio eden donated 500 NOW there's a new go fund me for £10k I'm not being harsh but this is wrong

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Lowest bid of the night and that was for both of them
DHB overtook them
In a few hours on the competition

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Manley Family #9 Financial grooming all the time, hook, line and sinker, Tom's socials going down the stinker.

• Heart
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
So Mel raised 2.5k over what they wanted then put a PayPal in her bio eden donated 500 NOW there's a new go fund me for £10k I'm not being harsh but this is wrong
I agree she set out to pay for the funeral of the little boy which was raised 💙Now more money for the parents I’m sorry but so many parents out there are also in the same position as we speak have lost a child and it’s the most devastating thing to happen I know only to well. But it’s not gone to court what happened people are on bail I think as far as I’m aware so no charges as yet & she’s now raising money for them so they can take time out ?? No matter how much time you take out this will live with you forever. It’s the same as DD lots of children have lost limbs need help but it’s just for one little boy he’s doing it for if he raised it to help all the other children then fantastic same goes to Mel how about if your raising funds that it goes to a charity to help all parents who’ve lost a child ? Just my thoughts on the whole charity funds going on in tiktok.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Nobody cares if social media is a job
That’s totally fine
EARN your money that way
But that does not mean BEGGING

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Ahhh the live that made Tom and Claire look like idiots with the underage bidder and views dropping the second they joined? 🤣
The funniest part of all is that they still don't seem to get the hint. It's not as if they entered a DHB live looking for fabs to bid on them 🤣There were other family accounts & creators that they align themselves with & yet the views dropped by 1k when they came on & struggled to get any bids & certainly not for the same monetary value as others managed. The views then came back up after their slot ended. If that doesn't tell you something

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I have never once wrote on a video have never trolled him .. however I did witness last week a child on his live saying her dads name was Tom and he interacted with her I have recently sat my daughter down who is young and explained how dangerous social media is the thing is I followed when Tom account was fun I donated to some of the lives for charity but my eyes opened when he started begging and I could see some vunerable and young gifting you can read this Tom on your live I think your a disgrace you sit on life constantly expecting gifts you had your son over other weekend who you hardly see and sat on live life is about family not neglecting them by being on live

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Did anyone see his mod ringing him lol apparently they have worked out whose behind the takeaway lol I can assure you I wouldn’t spend a penny gifting you I had a fair few coins from treasure chest and sent all to dhb lol so I certainly wouldn’t order a takeaway
I thought the name was on the order and the police were on it and going to catch them straight away but now they've worked it out. Fuck sake Pinocchio keep up with your lies it's beyond desperate and embarrassing now

• Haha

Atttttccc

Yeah apparently the kids wanted to be in a video which was probably a lie, I’ve just looked the video is gone
Has that video gone I sent her a screenshot of that video and yes Tom if your reading this someone named me is looking out for your children as you get threats fireworks to your house don't tell Lucy and go out drinking and come home and cry on a livestream and still Lucy knew nothing the next day !!! Why cos it didn't happen? If it did happen PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! My husband would def of told me if anyone had threatened our house with our kids in it !!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It might be

1) He has a full time job.
2) Lucie is pregnant.
3) They are going to The Hales at the weekend.
4) The dogs have to go.
5) So many people asked them to go to Tokfest so they are going and Batty Boy is going to act as Body Guard.
6) Whats for tea sweet cheeks.
7) They wont be turning the gifts off.
8) They are coming back by popular damand.
9) Mr and Mrs will go ahead due to popular demand.
10) Lucie's cooking Parmo.
11) Lucie's cooking Cabbage Lasagne.
12) He's doing OF.

• Haha
  • Heart