Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, go look at his account....fab screen recording of DHB doing a Lawrence impression cooking chicken....but hey Smoggy (cos I'm sure you read here, if not Fat Tom will tell you) imitating isn't bullying....making people feel sorry for you so they gift you IS BULLYING!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, go look at his account....fab screen recording of DHB doing a Lawrence impression cooking chicken....but hey Smoggy (cos I'm sure you read here, if not Fat Tom will tell you) imitating isn't bullying....making people feel sorry for you so they gift you IS BULLYING!!!
It was a impression smoggy hopefully you be blocked now what will you do now actually keep eye for the receipts later

Think he actually misspelled his name...one letter makes all the difference eh Smeggy? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh manley shouldnt go to tokfest becasue he will just ruin it for the other creaters especially if people are going just becasue they dont like manley .

Reactions: 11
Absolutely right nanny lol
I've lost count of the amount of kids I've reported in the past week.
I even got
thoman is a pro at making sob stories video up people dying in the world and all your worried about it you’ve tik tok career or social media career unfortunately that ship as sunk there’s so many good family accounts that don’t beg and content is so good never see them crying videos

Tbh manley shouldnt go to tokfest becasue he will just ruin it for the other creaters especially if people are going just becasue they dont like manley .
I don't think he will turn down the opportunity to meet kids, fans followers.

I think he should go. Then anyone who needs a refund for their hoodies can ask him face to face.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This particular video 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Tom if your a “family” account I suggest you get that dick smeggy to take it down!

And if you are unfamiliar with the soggy biscuit game don’t google it 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This particular video 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Tom if your a “family” account I suggest you get that dick smeggy to take it down!

And if you are unfamiliar with the soggy biscuit game don’t google out 🤮
Just googled yuk they family accounts when suits them . Last night a American girl gifted a big gift he was like I will follow you . Now loads gift him he won’t follow them he only follows people who gift big and if they lucky they become his mods lucky people aren’t they he’s not as dull as some think he is tik tok need to sort out this

Reactions: 11
Amy their mod is smoggy jake's girlfriend? When the pizza stunt got pulled last week she said do you want me to send Jake round

• Haha
  • Wow
Elliots mum a younger prettier version of lucy its from his facebook profile tom manley he has more then 1 facebook account
He has a type doesn’t he?
I thought when you traded in it was for younger and prettier
She must gave dumped him

• Haha
He has a type doesn’t he?
I thought when you traded in it was for younger and prettier
She must gave dumped him
Correct move on her part …I just couldn’t go there tho 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.