Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread 8!
Title courtesy of @hellomynameis88 - had to cut it down a bit to fit. Original was:

Mankeys having fakeaways, begging all night for his holidays, still having gifts off kids, he needs some matchsticks for his eyelids.

Recap:

- Tom's still a whining beg.
- Tom still doesn't care about his kids.
- Lucy's merch hoodie is falling to pieces.
- Mankey has been stirring the pot with other creators just to make DHB look like the bad guy.
- He dipped his belly in some cold water for Derby Dan.
- He's been doxxed multiple times now.
- Apparently a takeaway was delivered to his door yesterday evening.
- We believe he has a rogue mod.
- There was controversy surrounding him stating a small dog "went for him" and he wanted him thrown into the garden.

Think that's about it.

To view previous threads, please click the button (blue?) at the top of this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome to Thread 8!
Title courtesy of @hellomynameis88 - had to cut it down a bit to fit. Original was:

Mankeys having fakeaways, begging all night for his holidays, still having gifts off kids, he needs some matchsticks for his eyelids.

Recap:

- Mankey has been stirring the pot with other creators just to make DHB look like the bad guy.
- There was controversy surrounding him stating a small dog "went for him" and he wanted him thrown into the garden.

Think that's about it.

To view previous threads, please click the button (blue?) at the top of this thread.
I’ve just seen his last 2 videos in a supermarket picking up diet stuff YOUR NOT ON A DIET SKANKY !! And well the hunters chicken looks like slop 🤮

Reactions: 9
Could someone clever copy from James account on Instagram the boom shakalaka video i think Lucie might have missed it.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen his last 2 videos in a supermarket picking up diet stuff YOUR NOT ON A DIET SKANKY !! And well the hunters chicken looks like slop 🤮
Never eat anything healthy even what they think is diet food ! Plus skankies and scarey look like they've all gained weight you can see the blubber a mile off.

Reactions: 9
Never eat anything healthy even what they think is diet food ! Plus skankies and scarey look like they've all gained weight you can see the blubber a mile off.
Definitely piled on the blubber no surprise tho eating out skankys ….scarebare portions X3 she was even chomping in the carwash 🐷

Reactions: 7
Welcome to Thread 8!

Recap:

Think that's about it.

Definitely piled on the blubber no surprise tho eating out skankys ….scarebare portions X3 she was even chomping in the carwash 🐷
They only kid themselves whats the pointin that.

They only kid themselves whats the pointin that.
And double dessert for lucy on top of a huge roast dinner greedy cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone please bid for Mankey start it off £10 under the name tattle crew 👏🤣🤣 I will big the next snd day £20 from tattle crew 🤣🤣
I wonder how much they will get auctioned for this time. Poor Mrs K bid £600 for charity for carebeg to be used by them. 😡
I don’t think they will get auctioned for much tonight compared to other creators.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone please bid for Mankey start it off £10 under the name tattle crew 👏🤣🤣 I will big the next snd day £20 from tattle crew 🤣🤣
I wonder how much they will get auctioned for this time. Poor Mrs K bid £600 for charity for carebeg to be used by them. 😡
I don’t think they will get auctioned for much tonight compared to other creators.
I’ve only just seen Mrs Kirbys video 😊

Reactions: 6
I reckon old cubehead may reach a steady fiver if he's lucky.

Screenshot_20220308-220144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at the size of that !!

Sorry I dont know why I did it 3 times 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s on with Riley’s mum and he’s trying to stir again because she was being gifted by IsthisYouhun and she said thanks to him and Tom told her he’s the biggest troll about. He’s a wee poisoned dwarf 😡

View attachment 1116381View attachment 1116381

View attachment 1116381View attachment 1116381

Sorry I dont know why I did it 3 times 🤣😂🤣
Nearly brought my dinner back up 🥴🤣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.