Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lowest bid of the night and that was for both of them
DHB overtook them
In a few hours on the competition

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All those accounts were young children or troll accounts for them. That is really sad the whole night has been lovely and as soon as they go in wow it was a massive mess. We knew that would happen there hated.
It turned into a tit show as soon pinky & perky showed up 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"We’ve still got tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday" he says excitedly, get a grip Tom πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Tom got to come if quufkly as someone got really good news fir him and he needs to know ASAP πŸ™„ wonder what this is then

Is DHB doing the game? I haven’t seen him live please tell me he is πŸ™ŒπŸ€£

• Heart
I really hope they're still watching, Hannah (another family account) is so popular that she's doing an in person dinner with someone & are now taking 100 quid bids on zoom calls too. Manky & Scarebear, please learn to read the room.....

So Tom got to come if quufkly as someone got really good news fir him and he needs to know ASAP πŸ™„ wonder what this is then

Hes at 28 flew past them all lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9

He is πŸ™Œβ€β€ Few hours he overtook them let them spend all day on cause they will spend all day to be overtaken

• Heart
Yay.....all gifts going to the Ukraine to assist with peoples needs and animal care....they are desperate for cat carriers, dog crates and pet food. Emma in contact with someone who is taking supplies to Poland every week.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Probably another fake away 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The person who payed for lawrence paid for the coles and dan and adam as well .shes donated £800 altogethrr 😲 there trying to get her enough followers to go live .

• Wow
They not blocked me yet, but wat a dick head lying about views,I have to becareful had a few tonight but off tomorrow 😊 😊 😊

• Wow
  • Haha
They not blocked me yet, but wat a dick head lying about views,I have to becareful had a few tonight but off tomorrow 😊 😊 😊
When he said i got 30 more viewers just by lying. I was tempted to write all you do is lie.

Delighted he has over taken DHB

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.