Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s even made a video & tagged Mel about not doing the talent show skanky you only dropped the tit show because you knew you wouldn’t get any viewers not that you get that many anyway & they’ll be more talent over there dropping in the boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Poor souls got to feel sorry for them really must be wearing rose tinted glasses
So Mel raised 2.5k over what they wanted then put a PayPal in her bio eden donated 500 NOW there's a new go fund me for £10k I'm not being harsh but this is wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s bonkers now goes live with ex holly oaks during early hours 😂 and seriously Tom no one gives a dam about talent show lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not doing the talent show so Mel doesn't lose viewers....no.....not doing the talent show in case HE loses viewers....less viewers equals less people fleece of their pocket money!!! Can I also say, anyone who follows Mel is highly unlikely to follow the Mankey family....much as I dont like her, her content is NOT aimed at under 14s.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Mel raised 2.5k over what they wanted then put a PayPal in her bio eden donated 500 NOW there's a new go fund me for £10k I'm not being harsh but this is wrong
I agree she set out to pay for the funeral of the little boy which was raised 💙Now more money for the parents I’m sorry but so many parents out there are also in the same position as we speak have lost a child and it’s the most devastating thing to happen I know only to well. But it’s not gone to court what happened people are on bail I think as far as I’m aware so no charges as yet & she’s now raising money for them so they can take time out ?? No matter how much time you take out this will live with you forever. It’s the same as DD lots of children have lost limbs need help but it’s just for one little boy he’s doing it for if he raised it to help all the other children then fantastic same goes to Mel how about if your raising funds that it goes to a charity to help all parents who’ve lost a child ? Just my thoughts on the whole charity funds going on in tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im just hoping that if manleys do go live with mel again that they dont ruin the live again like they did last time

Reactions: 10
Someone go and ask Tom if he donated to baby Harlow

He just said he doesn’t donate gifts they are all for him and he donates to who he wants to donate to careful what you say Thomas anyone screen recording

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Noooo people are sending him hundreds of clapperboards the highest I’ve just seen is 188 and 142 🥴 🎬

• Angry
  • Wow
Now mel doing what she doing i dont mind with it been for a good cause .however this just came up on my FYP which is so wrong
Someone said yesterday they came across a live of some guy saying he’s going to be homeless, something to do with his ex, so hes trying to raise money, a few people said he was begging and he got really p’eed off. He said he never asks or expects people to donate but in the next breath said if anyone does want to help that would be great. They also said his tiktok profile picture was of his PayPal QR code !!! I’m off to have a nose 👀

Noooo people are sending him hundreds of clapperboards the highest I’ve just seen is 188 and 142 🥴 🎬
Make the most of them now Tom as it’s a school night so your followers will have to be in bed early 😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Someone said yesterday they came across a live of some guy saying he’s going to be homeless, something to do with his ex, so hes trying to raise money, a few people said he was begging and he got really p’eed off. He said he never asks or expects people to donate but in the next breath said if anyone does want to help that would be great. They also said his tiktok profile picture was of his PayPal QR code !!! I’m off to have a nose 👀
Honestly TikTok is becoming vile and it needs to hit the national papers.
There’s a mum on there who asked for people to pay for her kids Xmas.. she had over £3k in money to her PayPal, then tried getting another £1500 for a deposit. She’s had her kids taken away I believe now coz all she did was beg on there 24/7 and she’d smack and shout at those kids and ignore them unless she was happy when getting money. It needs to stop!

• Sad
That live is boring as duck, he's just sat watching football & shouting send clapperboards :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The way his whole demeanour changes when he’s getting gifts to when he’s not getting them is disgusting! Money money money… literally a kid not getting his own way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.