Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Lucy’s come home from taking kids out to a party.. he’s not said hiya to the baby… he’s asked to go for a carvery coz he’s not eaten, she’s said no I’ve eaten. He isn’t too impressed! More arsed telling her about him jumping places in the comp 😡

We’re 17,000 points behind.. we were absolutely smashing it but we’re falling behind!
maybe Tom just maybe, people don’t have the money or don’t want to gift your lazy arse anymore?

Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
Omg time to imagine another convo
RING RING
PLOD-Hello this is PC Plod
MANKEY- Someones sent me a takeaway and it’s been delivered to my house, I have a 6 month old living here
PLOD-Did you enjoy it?
MANKEY- Yes But I could have eaten 2
PLOD-I will log this as a crime sir, this is very serious, not enough food for 1 Mankey belly

• Haha
Reactions: 15

nathan25

VIP Member
I’m TATTLE famous !! Cameo’s are £5 and merch is pending guys

hoodies and keyrings

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I buy a hoody can I have a free key ring with your face on please? 😊

So Mankey is setting everyone a challenge. He wants people to record what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks and tag him then he will duet the best ones.
One problem Tubby Tom - kids can’t film it as their parents cook their tea and they will be wondering what the hell their child is saying “what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks”

Can not wait to see your duets though 🙌😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I've been watching that live most of the evening, there was no drama until Statler and Waldorf rock up. All the other creators they had on were fun & upbeat. Now they're gone & normality has resumed & genuine bids flying in.

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
Can't wait to see Mankey in his ranting glory with Lucy shouting at the dog in the background, begbare and baseball bat gifting 1coin gifts to show support. Roll on the shit show 😂
He thinks it’s going to be like the Lady Diana interview with Martin Bashir god rest her soul ❤
NO SKANKY it won’t be because she was the peoples princess & your just a begging tiktoker on the way out the door …..

Yeah apparently the kids wanted to be in a video which was probably a lie, I’ve just looked the video is gone
Hopefully both mothers kicked off about it they both looked uncomfortable in it anyway 🙁

c.tingz

VIP Member
Oh no, I’ve woken up to the sad news of Tom ‘tubby’ Mankey giving up lives for days, weeks maybe months !! A tear did roll down my face for that split second, then I watched James’s Insta and laughed my head off at the bingo video.

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No more talentless 💩 show
No competitions

How will 5towns radio take this ??
How will he pay the bills ??

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Of course he does he never blocked us and he can’t block comments or people on HEAR like on tiktok 😂 he’s also got a name on Instagram famous for all the wrong reasons how EMBARRASSING 🙈
[/
gosh he now doing morning videos like carebear really been up since 5.30 lol snap done the school lunches and tidied up before I leave to go to work lol have a lovely day tattlers and readers 😍

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Catching up after a phone-free weekend (yes Mankey, you can turn your phone off and step away from social media - well, you can't).

He'll be back live ready for the next comp. I give it less than a week until he's back on live.

Just leaving this here. Swish roll.

Screenshot_20220314_224710.jpg

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Just seen him comment it’s been police investigation for months now wouldn’t police advise not to go on social media if that was case
I saw that
But Mankey needs to make sure his house is in order before he hands out allegations
He reported DHB before DHB reported him
Plus DHB and team and us lot and plenty of random toktokkers have receipts of kids gifting him
Mankey needs to be careful of what he wishes for as it can turn around and kick him in the butt

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Morning tattlers, hope everyone is well💕 took the kids out for the day yesterday and then set up a movie night downstairs with blankets and pillows etc on the floor and we all fell asleep 😅 but I did wake up at 2 and caught skanky live. So he’s back on doing the competition. Why? More begging, more bullshit. “Come on guys only 3000 more clapperboards needed to get to 40”… that’s £30 Tom if I’m mistaken, £30 of which will pay for quite a few healthy dinners, heating or kids school dinners. I can’t believe the audacity of this one. “Not doing the talent show guys so it doesn’t lose Mel numbers” . Ok so let’s see if you don’t go live to beg for gifts then. Absolute cockwomble of a man. Happy Sunday ✌

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Can't wait to see Mankey in his ranting glory with Lucy shouting at the dog in the background, begbare and baseball bat gifting 1coin gifts to show support. Roll on the shit show 😂

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I’m actually reading some articles requarding financial grooming of children online Have emailed tik tok and the met police this morning reguarding tik tok allowing it to happen anybody else done

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
What on earth was that video? Pity

People aren’t going with the crowd they’ve made up their minds about you themselves

You only have so much love on the app as your some of your followers are vulnerable (don’t forget underage too) and sadly can’t see you for what you are a BEG

"We stand against bullying" hey Tom, remember when you called someone a groomer and your fellow small man Andy on the same live called someone a pervert?

The caption "we may be singled out at times that’s because we stick up for what we believe in" Which is what? Do you believe in taking gifts of the vulnerable and children? Do you believe in sitting on a live all day begging? (We all know the answer is yes) Tom you have no morals.

The comment if they loose their account tomorrow who cares as he will still have his family... you would care Tom dont make out that you wouldn’t be either, you’d be screwing at the money you will loose, yes you will still have your family, the family which you often ignore for hours on end to beg.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
You could cook chips in that greasy hair, why does he never shower, he turns my stomach.
Neglecting your home for TT is one thing
Putting your love life and partner to one side for TT is another
Putting your kids to one side a whole new level
Then neglecting your own personal hygiene is just a step way too far

• Heart
  • Sick