Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet it took 2 seconds for Mel Moon (comedian🥴) to work out one bidder in his live auction (who Tom vouched for) was a child and immediately blocked! His face was a peach :ROFLMAO:
Ahhh the live that made Tom and Claire look like idiots with the underage bidder and views dropping the second they joined? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh the live that made Tom and Claire look like idiots with the underage bidder and views dropping the second they joined? 🤣
The funniest part of all is that they still don't seem to get the hint. It's not as if they entered a DHB live looking for fabs to bid on them 🤣There were other family accounts & creators that they align themselves with & yet the views dropped by 1k when they came on & struggled to get any bids & certainly not for the same monetary value as others managed. The views then came back up after their slot ended. If that doesn't tell you something

Reactions: 15
Nobody cares if social media is a job
That’s totally fine
EARN your money that way
But that does not mean BEGGING
Whilst on the subject of jobs......is Lucy still on maternity leave? Pretty sure he said she was at work one evening last year before she had Jeremiah.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Manley Family #9 Financial grooming all the time, hook, line and sinker, Tom's socials going down the stinker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to hear wot bull he has to say an I loved wen he said comments will be off bet bloody gifts won’t be unless u can’t gift if comments off

DD2EBDD2-469C-4F0D-82FA-BEEACB7CD763.jpeg

Now this person writes this and Manley likes it YES Tom it is your responsibility to check profiles and I have screenshots of kids gifting so wakey wakey

Go read the comments on
It well I’m off to work now oh I wish I was a social media influencer lol only joking I have morals have a good day all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Am I imagining it or was it Tom who had a parent have a go at him because their kid spent all his money on gifting him? 🤔

Reactions: 7
See he’s scraping the barrel again using a child oh and the dog for a video who was only there for a couple of days 🤔 yet still there 😂

Reactions: 5
This morning a family account popped up in my fyp....so I decided to watch the live....he is hilarious....getting the kids ready for school.....their content is streets ahead of the shite Manley posts....go have a look....the pigeon in the kitchen made me pmsl....theredheadresidence ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I came across this family last night @thecarlinfamily omg hysterical cute little girl who is so funny and how the dad acts with her is adorable definitely check them out even how rubbish I was feeling yesterday the little girl and dad put a smile on my face , this is what family accounts should be like 👍

• Heart
So I see his Mrs is shouting in the background to him explaining social media is a job so there you have it he has her full backing in what he does. I do agree social media could be a full time job BUT they do not have what it takes.

Reactions: 11
If he has voice notes then it’s from someone with his phone number?
I’ve never used voice notes, so question I am asking is if I sent someone a voice note and they opened it, would they know if I deleted it my end?
9E5BCA8F-EBF8-4C20-AB93-8BDDB44309ED.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Half of the comments on the video where he said you go to work too much or whatever it was he said are from people arguing over child gifters 😳

Reactions: 7
As it’s near the end of a thread and I’m going off topic I hope it’s okay to ask here (as I can’t find any help or admin support?) but how do you start a thread or suggest people who should have one? There are a few people who really should be discussed on here. Thank You

Reactions: 3
If he has voice notes then it’s from someone with his phone number?
I’ve never used voice notes, so question I am asking is if I sent someone a voice note and they opened it, would they know if I deleted it my end?
View attachment 1133578
Can send voicenotes on facebook and insta as well as whatsapp which would need the number but yeah if someone deletes a message on facebook messenger for example it comes up saying message deleted but if manley has saved them and screenshotted them they he will still have them .its just the other people has deleted it .so as long as manleys saves them before they deleted it .then he will still have the voicenotes

Reactions: 2
Can send voicenotes on facebook and insta as well as whatsapp which would need the number but yeah if someone deletes a message on facebook messenger for example it comes up saying message deleted but if manley has saved them and screenshotted them they he will still have them .its just the other people has deleted it .so as long as manleys saves them before they deleted it .then he will still have the voicenotes
Ahh thanks. I didn’t think of FB and insta
I am old school lol, I hardly text, if I want to talk to someone I just phone them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.