Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I’ve woken up to the sad news of Tom ‘tubby’ Mankey giving up lives for days, weeks maybe months !! A tear did roll down my face for that split second, then I watched James’s Insta and laughed my head off at the bingo video.

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No more talentless 💩 show
No competitions

How will 5towns radio take this ??
How will he pay the bills ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought he was still doing the talentless show? Or will my Sundays be bereft of entertainment....back to Netflix I guess? Any suggestions for series? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's on lurking he's replied to begbare, the truth is no one needs to leave but they've been asked repeatedly to remove the kids, stop excepting gifts from the kids and he won't.

Reactions: 12
Oh no, I’ve woken up to the sad news of Tom ‘tubby’ Mankey giving up lives for days, weeks maybe months !! A tear did roll down my face for that split second, then I watched James’s Insta and laughed my head off at the bingo video.

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No competitions

Because “giving up” means “see you soon”

• Heart

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No competitions

Makes me laugh how in his departure video he’s actually answered people where as he don’t normally answer only the odd one …all your own doing you didn’t listen even tho you read HEAR & DHB offered to help you months ago let’s see how long you last away tho your funds will be drying up because everybody will be tightening their purse strings come APRIL !!!

Did anyone else see Lucy’s video last night ?? I see it’s gone this morning ummmm strange !

Last edited:
Makes me laugh how in his departure video he’s actually answered people where as he don’t normally answer only the odd one …all your own doing you didn’t listen even tho you read HEAR & DHB offered to help you months ago let’s see how long you last away tho your funds will be drying up because everybody will be tightening their purse strings come APRIL !!!
No need to give up
The answer is so simple
No kids and stop begging

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Did anyone else see Lucy’s video last night ?? I see it’s gone this morning ummmm strange !
Video still there

Reactions: 6
If he had proof of all this perceived wrong doing against him surely he'd show his adoring followers? Instead he makes veiled comments and leaves his minions to deduce all sorts of untruths about the people he's accusing.....at least DHB and James Hardy have openly shared EVERY piece of evidence that points a finger at the conniving little twit. Soooooo......show us the receipts Fat Boy 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
incoming video of tom lipsyncing to fight song and how they will never be defeated.. dont forget pulling lucy and the kids in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He will back in time for Mr & Mrs. Since begbare is getting better each day
He deletes so much, this is what I actually like about dhb that even he gets comments you don’t wanna hear about yourself but he leaves them. Tom deletes and blocks every tiny bit of negative.

• Heart
He deletes so much, this is what I actually like about dhb that even he gets comments you don’t wanna hear about yourself but he leaves them. Tom deletes and blocks every tiny bit of negative.
That's because DHB accepts differing opinions & that if you put yourself on social media you should accept the good & bad

• Heart

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No competitions

Lets hope he is not thinking of signing up to take in vulnerable Ukranian refugees with children. 🙈🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Look at Tom calling people who don’t like him dangerous, awww don’t like being called out? 🤣 Wonder if the police have spoken to him? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.