Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mankey and Beg are on. Papa left Mel's house as soon as Manley came on the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just seen it. Don't know whether it's their actual address but have seen the background area (not writing specifics for the safety of the children of course) of the address on one of Tom's lives before when he was walking home. I don't know the area at all but have just googled the address out of interest (for no other reason).

Whoever it is that is doxxing them should be ashamed of themselves. It's definitely someone close to them.
I had a look at their front door when they had that money posted through and it doesn’t look like the same address.. prob some kid hoping he’ll get free takeaway sent 🙄

Reactions: 9
Manley and Claire aren’t getting many bids in mels live. But thh TT e live was getting heavily trolled with them in the box

Reactions: 8
Manley and Claire aren’t getting many bids in mels live. But thh TT e live was getting heavily trolled with them in the box
Well I’m sorry but to have them pair to bid for we knew it wasn’t going to be a success & he thinks being in a what’s for tea video likely put them off along with the parmo….it was all going ok until they turned up in the boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.