Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
What does he mean by people have gone to serious levels? The only person who has is Tom himself with his financial child grooming.

Reactions: 14

lululalalulu

VIP Member
He’s thrown a massive strop because people are seeing him for who he really is now. It’s mostly kids and a few vulnerable adults that gift him now.
Goodbye, good riddance, get down that job centre pronto!

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Wow. His timing. That’s truly despicable
When he is soo concerned about safety after his address is leaked just why? If I was 1 of them boys mums I just wouldnt even let them go. They obviously dont see his usual beggy behaviour at the weekend ignoring whichever 1 of them is staying.

lozza96

VIP Member
Just saw the gofund me from last night .derby dan and adam all donated £100 from there own pockets and dan sprag did £250.guess which two people didnt donate at all again

• Angry

c.tingz

VIP Member
7671319D-CAEB-476E-9892-C81863EAA8EE.jpeg

For this time of the evening that’s seriously low number of views and half of them are us haha 😂 plus that Laura’s dodgy as !!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I really think he's realised its all fallen apart.... too late Tom too late! You were told but did nothing about it.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He just a bone idle, lazy sod! My partner went out to work at 5.30am, 12 hour day then is going back out later for a few hours to help his mate so 16/17 hours work. He barely sees our children all week, he gets in dinner and shower, my kids are practically in bed! Then you’ve got this waste of space who even when he’s in the same room as his kids doesn’t bother with them and doesn’t do a days work. We can’t afford to have all the meals out mankey does! Think we went out twice last year with the kids to eat and only at the local pub/restaurant. This is why I get so pissed off with the likes of mankey 😡

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
So….
He made an announcement this morning to say he’s making an announcement at 5pm today
At 5pm today he made that announcement to say he’s making an announcement in Monday at 8pm
Dramarama!!!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Well I have just got in from a night out watching the rugby and I am say laughing at all these comments 🤣🤣 I just live tattle.
So I looked on the leaderboard and him and carebeg have dropped so much carebeg 41 I thought she was going for too 3? And him too 10? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t they go live this evening at all? I can see Tom did by your photos but don’t look like he was on for long 🤣👏

Tom get some sleep and eat some healthy food will you. You look a mess!!
Just a friendly bit of advice 😊
I've missed it too....but looks like he's not had a good night🤣🤣......Great to see DHB and Co whoop is sorry arse🤩

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
You can blame the parents however if you in engage in conversation with a child or see a child account gifting you should not engage and block straight away I wish tik tok would get rid of gifts you won’t see a lot of creators for dust then

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
The Mankey begging arse just battled Rileys mum and begged his followers for a win
He is beyond vile

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Tom out playing football this morning. What’s going on it’s a competition weekend and he is putting spending time with his family before begging? 😱
It’s a show because he’s realised what people think of him and why

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Always an excuse not to do talent show on s competition weekend
Exactly....no doubt the 27th will be cancelled as its Tokfest....not that the 27th will be the "grand final" now......mind you, it was always on the cards that he would cancel the final. Hope 5Towns Radio are taking note of his pathetic excuses. No wonder he has no job and both his businesses failed....he is a useless, pathetic excuse for a man, father, partner and human being

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Maybe a video needs to be made with messages from his Ex saying how he cancelled seeing his son as he was working that weekend but when she looked on fb he had gone out drinking with begbare and Andy also how he rarely bothers with his kids, also how she doesn't want her son on his tiktoks I have all the messages not the family man u say u r r u Tom?
Kettle is on poppet 🤣🤣 my kids are in bed… other half is out celebrating being Irish ☘ I’m here for the spillage👍✌

• Haha