Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tom got to come if quufkly as someone got really good news fir him and he needs to know ASAP 🙄 wonder what this is then

Is DHB doing the game? I haven’t seen him live please tell me he is 🙌🤣
He is but only started tonight. Its for supplies to go to Poland next week to help Ukrainian people.

Screenshot_20220311-003154_Instagram.jpg

He is but only started tonight. Its for supplies to go to Poland next week to help Ukrainian people.

Sorry folks I've done it again i have only done it twice now. Its the new card c
Looks like him lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesn't really do these big battles, you are kidding aren't you, that's all you do till you start dropping on the leader board 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£80 from a troll account 🤣 there were no real bids for them. Someone said 2p.
Im in his live and that (i think his name is) Dunny? Im sure one of you will know who i mean, came in and was telling manky to go to manchester to do the tiktok shop live, Tom said he's going to contact them and arrange something 😂, anyway back to why ive quoted you, he just said he raised £100 for someone to go out for a parmo with him & begbare, so he's telling fibs again, if he only got £80 🙄🤬🤬

She thinks she’s important 😂😂

Did I just hear that right, Tom asking Dunny if TikTok shop provide food & a hotel? 😂😂😂
I heard it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did anyone bid on mankey? I saw Lawrence on and someone paid £500 and they are having dinner with him, she paid straight away too!

• Wow
Im in his live and that (i think his name is) Dunny? Im sure one of you will know who i mean, came in and was telling manky to go to manchester to do the tiktok shop live, Tom said he's going to contact them and arrange something 😂, anyway back to why ive quoted you, he just said he raised £100 for someone to go out for a parmo with him & begbare, so he's telling fibs again, if he only got £80 🙄🤬🤬

I heard it too 😂
He’s prob organised someone to pay himself to go out with them both 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
After Mel blocked the young Lucy girl who bid for Tom and Tom said it was OK as she was a follower yet all of chat was saying she was young. When Mel was gone, Tom sat defending himself saying he had a younger following because its a “ family” account
No Tom
The Coles don’t have a younger following or allow kids to gift
Or many more families I better not post names of due to rules, but we all know one or a few family accounts who don’t allow under age following or gifting
Tom. You are the one with crap morals
£80 bid on you and Claire together. Pfft
noturbasicmama had several accepted bids, one to meet in person and a couple of zoom calls
Not surprising is it Tom, you can’t even get a £7 Cameo booking

Reactions: 16
After Mel blocked the young Lucy girl who bid for Tom and Tom said it was OK as she was a follower yet all of chat was saying she was young. When Mel was gone, Tom sat defending himself saying he had a younger following because its a “ family” account
No Tom
The Coles don’t have a younger following or allow kids to gift
Or many more families I better not post names of due to rules, but we all know one or a few family accounts who don’t allow under age following or gifting
Tom. You are the one with crap morals
£80 bid on you and Claire together. Pfft
noturbasicmama had several accepted bids, one to meet in person and a couple of zoom calls
Not surprising is it Tom, you can’t even get a £7 Cameo booking
Red flags trying to defend why he has young followers, mostly underage.

IT'S WRONG TOUCHY TOM. SO F*CKING WRONG.

Someone posted earlier that he had to come off quickly as he had really good news did someone actually bid on him?

Reactions: 10
The tone of that live totally changed when them 2 begs got in the box. Viewers dropped, scare sat there looking uninterested, manky sat staring as only a few bids came in. For the love of god can them two not see that you do not have the following you think you do!
I hope you are HEAR reading this morning. You cannot be blaming tattle or DHB anymore, people simply see right through your begging!
Last night 100% proved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I’m glad I didn’t watch their tit show tbh 🤣 I was so bleeping angry after reading about Lucy shouting at and smacking that poor puppy I couldn’t watch any of them 😡😡 I went over and literally laughed with tears rolling down my cheeks at tiny Tim.. that’s what the app is about you absolute begs! He entertains, he does something for each gift he gets! You just make me wanna chick my phone down the toilet

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1117125

View attachment 1117125

View attachment 1117125

Sorry folks I've done it again i have only done it twice now. Its the new card c

Looks like him lol
Your torturing us 🤣🤣

Imagine 300 followers and only got 80 pound bid lol I have no words 😂😂😂 happy Friday tattlers
Kiddies spent all their monies on clapperboards 🎬 no doubt …🤣

• Haha
Well I’m glad I didn’t watch their tit show tbh 🤣 I was so bleeping angry after reading about Lucy shouting at and smacking that poor puppy I couldn’t watch any of them 😡😡 I went over and literally laughed with tears rolling down my cheeks at tiny Tim.. that’s what the app is about you absolute begs! He entertains, he does something for each gift he gets! You just make me wanna chick my phone down the toilet
[/QUOTE
Your torturing us 🤣🤣

Kiddies spent all their monies on clapperboards 🎬 no doubt …🤣
Did anyone see his mod ringing him lol apparently they have worked out whose behind the takeaway lol I can assure you I wouldn’t spend a penny gifting you I had a fair few coins from treasure chest and sent all to dhb lol so I certainly wouldn’t order a takeaway

Reactions: 11

I heard it too 😂
I seen him on with dunny Wednesday night he was telling him about the shop on Thursday & skanky said it’s to far for me they wanted me to go 3 times in one week 🤥LYING again he then said I’ve done a few at home dunny said he’d prefer to go there as only 20 mins away 😳

Did anyone see his mod ringing him lol apparently they have worked out whose behind the takeaway lol I can assure you I wouldn’t spend a penny gifting you I had a fair few coins from treasure chest and sent all to dhb lol so I certainly wouldn’t order a takeaway
Snap I wouldn’t give that man the drippings from my nose let alone gift him or feed his already large body 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
what’s to work out? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I thought the name was on the order and the police were on it and going to catch them straight away but now they've worked it out. duck sake Pinocchio keep up with your lies it's beyond desperate and embarrassing now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mankey came on live and said someone seriously bid £150 for him last night but he got muted

Lol

Whatever

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.