Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahjbooth

Regardless its tacky as fuck.
each to their own,Consy may have died young but regardless she was still a human life and she made Malin a mum. I don’t like Malin but if the same thing happened to you you’d do something similar, you wouldn’t just not mention your child anymore because they’re dead. Have some respect.

Reactions: 30

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well we all knew that was coming, he was never going to stick around. Saying she has been blindsided well I'm sure that's how he felt when he was pounced on with a surprise pregnancy announcement after 4 weeks together.

Hmm does make you wonder if there is more to this, I'm still not convinced that Jared boy is the dad and the size of the baby and her age all seems really off

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spoopgossip

Went to school with Malin. Have followed this thread a while. She absolutely is a lying narc.
I saw in the wiki the speculation about miss England.

I explicitly remember in upper school when she won miss Bedfordshire and would go on and on about how the judge said she looked like Cheryl Cole. She did go to miss England. Asked for votes on Facebook but didn’t win. Didn’t get runner up. I’ve looked online can’t see anything but I’m certain she did it as it was a topic at school.

The thing that irked me back then and still now is that she said on her pageant profile that she had to leave school during her GCSEs as she was bullied at school. Funny that since she sat near me in A-Level English language for a term or two before she dropped out.
She was not bullied. She was very up herself and had one or two closer friends and would look down on everyone else. I’m not worried about her knowing who I am talking about her because she couldn’t name probably more than a handful she went to school with. She stayed close to some during the Take Me Out years/air hostess time and the Love Island business…. She used to tag them on socials etc and see their kids but has vanished since she “made it”, the same thing she did at school when she “made it” modelling.

waffling I know but the girl was rude and fake in school and a liar back then, just as much as now.

Reactions: 27

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This whole baby announcement delay is making me feel a bit sick to be honest. There will be lots of women following her account who have lost babies themselves and will be extremely anxious about Malins situation. The fact that she's deliberately delaying announcing her babies arrival for attention and content is absolutely disgusting. She doesn't owe anyone anything but a simple "she's here and she's ok" would suffice.

Reactions: 26

sharpie2021

Down to 734k followers, loosing not gaining as per!!! @sharpie2021 let us know if she replies re DNA & how she is with you this time when asking?!!
Down to 734k followers, loosing not gaining as per!!! @sharpie2021 let us know if she replies re DNA & how she is with you this time when asking?!!
Just had a video sent to me of the birth,
1 million percent my baby, ill lay every penny i have on it. malin you got till 1st of Sept to offer me a DNA or ill show daily mail Sara everything!!!!
i know your seeing this, no more games.
Own your shit (excuse my language) and take responsibility for having my baby.
1st September!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She keeps going on about going it alone, I'm assuming her man's legged it and her story will be coming out soon. These insta folk are just way too predictable. She was only with him for 5 mins when she got up the duff whilst allegedly miscarrying another man's baby at the same time. She's as bad as that goodger one and her man

Reactions: 22

glamapuss

Thank you for starting this, so Malin was sniffing around other folks men again then she fell into the arms of her mate, she quickly fell pregnant and he left her in St Lucia, they moved into a large barn house and he's been cheating and she is now rattling around in the house on her own heavily pregnant, resorting to punting dodgy competitions to scrape by paying the rent, Sharpie may or may not been on the scene still plus due to dubious dates surrounding her last period and conception, we are all wondering: who da baby daddy??
Just to add, sorry … the rattling around the barn actually got me btw.

For clarification, the barn property is rented and is £3500 pcm

malin has told all of her fake bought Instagram followers she’s bought her dream house with her dream man.

her dream man has been outted as a Bedford bad man brap brap drug dealer who is suspected of washing drug money through his business grime solutions.

We had Malin, Bedford bad man, and boy and girl twins Carlies all calculate a plan to out tattler users by setting up a fake tattle account under the name secret seagul.

Secret seagul tried to pose as an ex girlfriend of the Bedford bad man to dox/trick tattlers into viewing a Instagram story.

Sharpie joined tattle back in the last thread, clearly to get Malins attention, claiming that Rebecca spiritual mum told him about this site (because Malin doesn’t read here 😂) This provided much entertainment to use tattlers and he verified it was really him and hasn’t said much since.

however, he has now come back to the forum to tell us we should #bekind as Malin is hurting, this has sparked interest that he is keeping that Malin door firmly open following our suspicions he may actually still be the dad, just in time for an OK christmas exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Toms partner Millie (girl he went back to after Malin) released the death certificate.. cause of death reason was cardiomyopathy. Causes death in babies if abuse drugs and alcohol thru pregnancy.
Sorry but as a health care professional, this is not a conclusion that you can jump to. There are so many different causes of cardiomyopathy in babies and there is absolutely no possible way to say for certain that it was certainly drugs or booze that caused it.

Reactions: 20

MyProfMyOp

I cant stand her post about not posting her babys face on social media. I definitely agree with it, but she showed little Consy's face all over it. I dont like fake influencers. Just say how it is. Your man who won't be seen on your insta, doesn't want his baby on there either!!!! Dont make rules for one baby and not the other...

Spoopgossip

It’s all for speculation.

people will be wondering the baby’s fate since the issues and tragic death of her firstborn. She knows every story she puts up people will be checking to see if baby is safe/well/in the NICU or home etc.

She also knows every time she doesn’t share any information she will get messages asking. She’s calculated and this is all for as many likes and views as possible.

If it was just about privacy she would post “baby is here and well, please respect our privacy while we adjust as a family” or something

• Sick

Cglmt

I’m really bored clearly, but Sharpie said last time he was with Malin was April 27th. If she conceived literally that day, she’d be 40 weeks Feb 1st 2022.
She said Xaya’s was born Jan 28th 2022. Surely there’s no question of who the dad is then? Especially seeing as that child is incredibly light skinned.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rxt156

VIP Member
WTF

Just another brag about having loads of money and any excuse to talk about the only thing that's keeping her relevant.

This may me harsh but let's be honest, without the baby, child loss and domestic abuse she has nothing to talk about.

• Heart

MrsF2020

I'm currently 8 months pregnant and am genuinely baffled as to why she's going abroad. I suffered 3 miscarriages before getting to where I am now and have been shielding my whole pregnancy as I would never do anything that could put baby at risk. I know she's absolutely entitled to do what she wants, but I can't help but feel annoyed when I see her stories! I am glad she's feeling well enough to travel but is it even worth it if anything happened either from flying or covid wise??

• Sad

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Thank you for starting this, so Malin was sniffing around other folks men again then she fell into the arms of her mate, she quickly fell pregnant and he left her in St Lucia, they moved into a large barn house and he's been cheating and she is now rattling around in the house on her own heavily pregnant, resorting to punting dodgy competitions to scrape by paying the rent, Sharpie may or may not been on the scene still plus due to dubious dates surrounding her last period and conception, we are all wondering: who da baby daddy??

• Haha
Reactions: 17