Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably struggling with what to say because I bet everything went normal and the babies healthy and she likes to have some trauma to talk about or something to use to attention seek so it’s all about her. She is way too obsessed with herself to want to give the attention to a baby, she wants all eyes on her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She honestly gives me second hand embarrassment, trying so hard to stay famous and get press attention. She's nothing without a drama or horror story.

Reactions: 10
She keeps going on about going it alone, I'm assuming her man's legged it and her story will be coming out soon. These insta folk are just way too predictable. She was only with him for 5 mins when she got up the duff whilst allegedly miscarrying another man's baby at the same time. She's as bad as that goodger one and her man

Reactions: 22
Yeah considering he cheated etc and she was barely dating him before getting knocked up, I’m waiting on the “poor old me” trauma act now about being a single mum.

I knew this was coming. She is planting the seed to everyone that she’s now on her own. More drama. Yawn. Whether it’s true or not is another matter.

Her insta stats lol. Mass exit, but. She still try’s to claw ‘em back by buying more 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew this was coming. She is planting the seed to everyone that she’s now on her own. More drama. Yawn. Whether it’s true or not is another matter.

Her insta stats lol. Mass exit, but. She still try’s to claw ‘em back by buying more 😂
Can just imagine...you know am always honest with you guys...waiting for the big reveal

Reactions: 7
Thing about this contradicting woman is when the weight doesn’t come off it will be #EmbraceTheCurves
Despite the waist trainer and trying to get slim
Pick a side Malin and stick to it, you are too predictable
“ nothing wrong with working on yourself you lose your identity after having a baby”

We have heard it all before Malin I’m sure we could write your captions for you

She is slowly becoming worst than lady nadia essex aka inventing Anna 🤣 its all an act 🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is Malin’s baby? Even just to acknowledge she’s given birth? This tit isn’t right

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s all for speculation.

people will be wondering the baby’s fate since the issues and tragic death of her firstborn. She knows every story she puts up people will be checking to see if baby is safe/well/in the NICU or home etc.

She also knows every time she doesn’t share any information she will get messages asking. She’s calculated and this is all for as many likes and views as possible.

If it was just about privacy she would post “baby is here and well, please respect our privacy while we adjust as a family” or something

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This whole baby announcement delay is making me feel a bit sick to be honest. There will be lots of women following her account who have lost babies themselves and will be extremely anxious about Malins situation. The fact that she's deliberately delaying announcing her babies arrival for attention and content is absolutely disgusting. She doesn't owe anyone anything but a simple "she's here and she's ok" would suffice.

Reactions: 26
Malin is a c u n t - end of. She knows what she’s doing and she’s disgusting. I hope she doesn’t get a deal and I hope she doesn’t stay relevant because she is a vile piece of tit

Using poor Consy as a driver for attention to her page. Pending? duck off you’re doing this ALL for money.

Does that look like a face of a grieving mother who’s just given birth. No, it looks like the face of. A woman who’s about to cash in 💰 💰

• Heart
She really is coming across more of a c u next Tuesday than usual since she gave birth, all this cryptic shite and keeping everything on the down low. She can do what she likes but this is a woman who craves attention like nothing on earth and loves a good overshare. And that smug daft face of hers 🙄🙄. She's a bloody parent now is she still not going to grow up and act like an adult. Cant even just post to all her 'fans' that all is well, respect our privacy blah. I would have well have unfollowed her by now she so irritating

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.