Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Hey everyone, I stumbled across this thread yesterday while searching for the baby name before she announced it, and I am SHOOK!!!!

I have followed her on Insta for a while and enjoyed her positivity and I had NO IDEA that there was baby daddy doubt, or that her miscarriage was with a different person??? Was she just desperate to get knocked up? That seems so random 3 years after Consy, I would have thought if she was going to try again desperately it would be right after while she’s still grieving, not years later after she’s supposedly healed and processed it all?? I’m so confused man.
Tbh I think people have worked out now there was no miscarriage, it doesn’t add up or make sense. She would’ve had to have gotten pregnant the same time she miscarried based on the dates her new baby was born. By a different father too 😳 who apparently miscarries, is devastated and shares it with Instagram how upset you are but is already in bed with another man the same week having unprotected sex again. I call bullshit. She’s never mentioned it since cause she knows her lie won’t hold up and people will click on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Jennytea

VIP Member
She’s probably struggling with what to say because I bet everything went normal and the babies healthy and she likes to have some trauma to talk about or something to use to attention seek so it’s all about her. She is way too obsessed with herself to want to give the attention to a baby, she wants all eyes on her

• Heart
I just wanted to come on here to say that Malin looks like she stinks. Just get that vibe, like bad breath, sticky sweat smell where she’s not washed but put a scent or deodorant on to try and mask it. That is all. Have a good day

• Haha

Teatime81

The other thing that bothers me is she says she is 34 weeks today. Which means she conceived 23rd April, yet it was only the 25th April she was telling the world she just had a miscarriage in the last few days. How the f**k? She would have got preggers right on top of just losing a baby. Even if it was possible surely sex would be the last thing on your mind anyway. Mind blown.

Bbcc89

each to their own,Consy may have died young but regardless she was still a human life and she made Malin a mum. I don’t like Malin but if the same thing happened to you you’d do something similar, you wouldn’t just not mention your child anymore because they’re dead. Have some respect.
Wouldn't put their name on a car registration I'll tell you that.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
She got EXCLUSIVE article on DM

So she was due in January and gave birth on her due date apparently? Why has no one else cottoned on that she said she had a miscarriage (by another man) literally in April the same time this baby was apparently conceived? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just gonna ignore the lies she told and hope no one notices

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Doesn't look like she gave birth only 3 weeks ago.. maybe she disappeared to have lipo again lol
She's been missing the attention too much, just had a baby and posing for the gram like a 14 year old on ticktock, stupid peace sign with the tongue sticking out 🤢

Reactions: 16

layla_j

I said the same I’m shocked This is only the third thread tbh she’s vile to the core
Yes I remember all the drama and how she blocked anyone that so much as mentioned the disgusting things she did to Millie or the posts about drug abuse when pregnant. Malin is full of shit

Was shocking what happened with Millie, the thing is the press probs wouldn't print it maybe cos there are still so many people that think malin is what she portrays on SM and they may get a back lash for it, only reason I thought this is am sure the ex Sharpie with the tattoo face tried to set the record straight with press after him and malin split up but they didn't want to know. I really wish people could see what she is really like
She had posted before was offered to sell her story but didn't because of the impact Malins drama had on her 2 boys. She did post it all on private, seen it all. Malin is not the person she pretends to be

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

PritiP

4 weeks they broken up but she been boosting about him on social media saying he is the best father and really supportive and couldn’t ask for a better partner so that was all lies? She was posting about twin flames as well yesterday so he isn’t he soul mate and twin flame! This baby real dad has to be sharpie 🤣🤣🤣
Why she acting like a celebrity saying she needs space to navigate through this and that the universe has better plans for her! This woman needs serious help mentally.

Already in the daily mail

Last edited:

Dr Patel

I mean, it was only a matter of time before she used Xaya to rake in the cash, and it seems that time was only 8 weeks 🤣
When travelling in third Word Countries it is common to see women begging with young children and babies. Malin has brought this proffesion into the 21 st Centuary via social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

WeefBellington

VIP Member
All she cares about is herself & Men. Maybe on a comedown. Was fine lastnight! View attachment 1166878
Her head hurts because she’s got a Colombian cold - she’s such a prick, getting knocked up and having a baby when she’s not interested in parenting in the slightest - tbh I think she got the easy way out with her last baby sadly passing. She got all the glory of being a ‘mother’ without mothering. She’s a fucking vile piece of shit and the sooner she’s exposed as a narc and waste of space the better. I feel sorry for her new baby being used as a pawn in her pathetic merry go round of ‘life’ - as a mother myself the thought of my child passing fills me with horror and when she was born I didn’t go out until she was 13 month old. I missed her like crazy and even now a few years on I maybe have a handful of nights out a year, because I don’t wanna miss anything, whereas shake ya fat arse for ads malin just uses a baby as a prop. She’s a terrible excuse of a mother.

• Haha

Ilikemyteahot

What's the odds on her 'going into labour early' to cover the fact she lied about having a miscarriage as her dates do not add up she's been planting the seed all week that she thinks she's close to labour it's so blatant

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Jared! So Jared her twin flame now
She's a fanny 🤭🤭🤭. Aye your twin flame left you alone thousands of miles away in St Lucia on holiday, he's also allegedly cheated which was posted by Malin herself. Not my idea of a twin flame, maybe a wet match that won't light 🤔

• Haha

Sammy2212

J has known this whole time he's not the Dad. I think the whole thing was a business arrangement!!!
BUT... If she did fool him I'm sure he has friends and family that would have put two and two together..
I mean how can he think he's the dad when Malin was in Devon with Sharpie the last weekend in April, she then gives birth the end of Jan.
She clearly faked a miscarriage as you can not miscarry and get pregnant again in week!! Which in itself is disgusting to lie about, I've had two miscarriages and it's not something you just get over in a matter of days it's physically and mentally impossible!!! I've also had two c sections and one natural birth so I know exactly how long it takes to recover from both... There's no way she would be out partying, exercising etc so quickly she certainly wouldn't be able to wear a waist trainer!!! Your insides don't even fully heal for 6 weeks and even after that you're told to take it easy, a c section is classed as major surgery. You have to take it easy for many reasons some being, you don't want any internal bleeding, your scar can tear, and it hurts A LOT!!!! She probably had a tummy tuck and needed a reason to have a scar!!! 🤷‍♀️
She just doesn't want sharpie knowing it's his baby as it looks bad on her desperate pathetic bullshit career.. No one wants to admit publicly she's pregnant by a man that's already got a family!!!
Although Sharpie must know it's his baby he's got enough kids to work the dates out, its simple maths!!!!
She doesn't show the babies face for this exact reason... There are actual celebrities out there that show their kids yet Malin the no body doesn't lol.. She's a fucking idiot and sharpie should expose her...

• Heart

Cglmt

Guys Guys Guys I just CANNOT ANYMORE....
She said he only knew her as a pregnant hormonal Malin. Hold on, thought she's known him as a close friend for years & years??? And they broke up post 4 weeks she would still have been very hormonal. What does this mean. I don't get it. So he doesn't know her then? So she had a baby with a stranger? He doesn't know her for her. Thought they were twin flame soul mates best mates for years. Also, is she only ok to be with non hormonal when he chooses then she's letting him pick & choose what part of her is ok or not. Its all or nothing. In times of hardship more. The newborn pregancy more. Not a great advert for a strong independent woman she claims she is or advocates for. Basically said he will come back when I'm not being a moody needy physco. That won't change Malin that's always been you hormonal or not hormonal. Your that sort of girl minus hormones. I get what she is saying but that's his duty as his role as a partner & a father he will loose himself that's his sacrifice. Its normal & expected. Not something to walk in & out of a relationship for.

I actually read it and thought.....HAS SHE REALISED ALL THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE SHE IS HERSELF TOXIC. Do the words mean she has realised her part in all her life of toxicity & shes the leading lady in the toxic of her life. But no I think she's being an advocate of healing help to others again. Can't see the relation to herself. Course not.
What she said has been bothering me so much! It’s exactly like you said, it’s all or nothing. He doesn’t get to walk away when the going gets tough but he has yet she’s saying they might get back together! It’s so embarrassing. That’s a weak man who leaves the mother of his child because she was too ‘hormonal’ carrying his baby. Don’t get me wrong, we all know Malin is crazy and it’s nothing to do with the hormones, I am not surprised he left and I don’t believe anyone could have a healthy happy relationship with Malin. What she has portrayed though is ridiculous. Those poor new mums who find themselves single when their pathetic baby daddies up and leave because being a parent is ‘too hard’ for them will latch on to toxic comments like this from Malin and see it as acceptable to take back a man who left them in their time of need. Malin really needs to check herself, you can’t advocate for people whilst simultaneously being a walking trigger, you can’t give advice to people when you yourself are a mess. She talks about body confidence but had lipo and seems to have a very bad relationship with dieting/exercise, she talks about being a ‘survivor’ but relives her trauma at any chance of a pay day, she speaks about escaping toxic relationships but then comes out and paints them in a positive light. It shouldn’t be legal for someone like her to be an ‘influencer’.

• Heart

Teatime81

Her latest post about not showing her daughters face. Yet she plastered Consys everywhere when she was dying, Prob as she knew it would get her some sympathy and money from the drama. Calls social media toxic... no you are toxic one love for lying about a miscarriage and how you treat people. Bell end. She only posted the ‘alone’ messages to get more sympathy. Can’t stand her. Alone whilst your loser boyfriend is out pushing drugs eh Malin.

• Haha

Dr Patel

Malin fails to mention that she moved into her friends boyfriends house and forced her and her young son to leave when the friend was pregnant. She also fails to mention her drug use throughout her first pregnancy....

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I bet she will find some new trauma no matter how straightforward her birth is (and I do hope it is easy breezy BTW) but she loves the attention too much when it involves drama.
Oh she’s a fucking narc. Her arsehole will tear, her blood pressure will drop, everyone will need oxygen, her leg will fall off.. she will have a tremendously eventful birth .. which is all fabricated for the gram.. she will be belly wobbling hours after she’s shit out the baby and be having a face mask and relax because she’s had the hardest time compared to any woman on the planet because Malin only has tough times 😑

• Haha