Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
This is going to sound really bizarre I know but are we certain the bump pics were new or from when she was pregnant with Consy?

MrsF2020

Seen her post she is saying about final bump pic and if anyone else has had a sweep? Sweep is when your over due and only happens at 41 weeks, which would mean she is about 2 weeks later than shes made out this whole time, which would mean she definitely lied about her miscarriage which would of been the week after she fell pregnant. If we went with her story line she would only be 39 weeks right now
You can have sweeps from 37 weeks. I've just had a baby and had 3 sweeps from 37 weeks

I really hope this wee baby gets the love and life it deserves, I think Malin will make a good mummy, she has been through a lot and maybe a wee baby will help her be happy and content with her life, I really hope she doesn't sell the baby to the gram for likes and content. If what we have heard are true about the baby's daddy I hope Malin runs a mile. If you're reading Malin (I'm sure you are) make a clean break, make a wonderful life for you and your long awaited for baby girl. She is all you will ever need.